25. Euphoria

Sylas Blue Blues -

"MOMMA, CAN I DRIVE YO' CAR?!" I shouted making sure everybody in the house heard me.

"GONE HEAD!" She shouted back.

I got up from the couch, and went over to the door where the keys where. I snatched them up and went to the car.

"Aye aye wait where you going?" Robert rushed out the house and asked me.

"I don't know, but you not coming." I answered as I got in the car, I could hear him suck his teeth, and slam the door.

He should be grateful, his girl live across the street!

I pulled my phone out my back pocket, and texted Brook.

YOU BUSY??

No. Just at home bored.

Let me swoop you AND change that!!

Okay than period!!
Let me get ready first.

IMMA BE THERE AT 2

I said seeing it was 12, and girls take forever to get ready.

Perfect

To pass time, I went to the mall, and brought me some new shoes. Then I went to get my momma car washed, to make it look all new and pretty. Then I went to go get some gas.

I brought $800 out, and spent $250 before even picking her up, I gots to chill.

I pulled up to her house, and checked the time on my phone, 2:00 on the dot.

HERE

A couple minutes later she walked out the house, I observed her.

She had a some brown long curly hair, a little mini purple school girl skirt, a white tub top, and a white Coach purse.

She so fine.

I got out the car, and opened the passenger side door for her.

"You looking all pretty, for who?" I joked as she got in the car, causing a smile to grew on her face.

"For you and the pictures, you know the vibes." She said and I laughed.

"I'm wearing all black and shit, that's fine with you?" I asked, and she nodded.

"You look cute." She complimented and I chuckled.

"Thanks, I try." I laughed then gently closed her door, then got in the drivers side.

"I don't wanna scare you but this only like my 10th time driving on the rode." I informed her as I pulled off.

"That's not too bad, I haven't drove that many times."

"Look we wearing the same shoes." I pointed out are white Jordan 4s.

"We got good taste." She smiled, and I nodded agreeing.

"Where we going?" She questioned.

"It's a surprise, but after my favorite spot, it's wherever you wanna go." I told her.