12. Tryna Spice Life Up

Thanks for 1k reads <3🥺
————————————

Brooklyn Jasiah Ali -

"My life is so freaking boring" Nerissa complained, throwing her head back, making me mess up on her pinky toe polish.

"Girl if you don't stay still" I chuckled,

"We shouldn't be doing this on my bed" she proposed a good point, and I sat up.

"Get that towel off my floor and put it under my feet." She pointed to a small hot pink towel. I bent down and snacthed it off the floor.

I then but it under their feet and went back to painting her nails with light pink nail polish.

"You know.... I feel like everyone life is boring around this time" I shrugged.

"Yeah I know that, but I FEEL LIKE teenage years are the time to live it up, like right before you have to get a job and pay bills and other stuff like that. You got to make a lot of minor mistakes." She told her opinion and I agreed.

"Will... I guess that's true, but.... aren't you the reason your life is boring, you can go to parties an-"

"Aye say son, don't play me like that, my momma to strict for all that." She cut me off.

"Yeah my grandma strict too, but she never in town" I chuckled and she sighed.

"Lucky girl" she rolled her eyes

"Okay- okay.... I can help you" I smiled and she smirked in return.

"How?"

"Hear me out, we can make your mom a presentation about how you deserve to have a fun, eventful, non-harm-filled summer. We can make it all pretty and cute, like the stuff they be doing off the movies. Then we can present it to her, by hooking up your computer to the living room tv." I laid everything out and she looked at me like I was stupid.

"My momma is gone tell us to get the fuck out her face. The most amount of freedom she every gave me is letting me get this blue lace front." She threw the hair over her shoulder, and I pouted.

"It's worth a try, right?"

"Ummm"

For the next 30 minutes we spent are time writing and editing the presentation to be perfect. Making it pretty, with hella transitions. And making it touchy, by adding pictures we got from pinterest, of other people having fun.

We made it all vibrant and pretty, so her mom could hopefully be hypnotized with good vibes.

"Do, do, do, do, dooo" bummed on the speaker as I threw fake flower petals on Nerissa, while she walked in the living room with the computer.

Her mom looked up at her phone with a confused look.

Nerissa hooked the computer up to the TV, with a HDMI connector.

We presented to her mom and the whole time she was glaring at us, from the couch, with a straight face.

The Slide Show: