13. Giggling At A Funeral

Sylas Blue Blues -

"Who grandpa is this again?" Isabella stopped kicking the back of my seat and questioned.

"Mikes" are momma said, as we pulled into the Church parking lot.

"Well if it's not your grandpa, than it's not are grandpa, so why are we here?" Isabella questioned and I shook my head in disappointment.

"To show respect."  My mom answered and I tried my best not to laugh.

Jennifer and Laura didn't even come, because they said, they didn't fell like going anywhere today... respect?

Once she parked, me, Robert, Delas, and Mila quickly got out the car and walked into the crunch. Not even tryna help are momma with Manaseas, Zoey, or Isabella.

"Oh my, it's my babies" are grandmother walked up to us and started suffocating us in kisses and hugs.

"How y'all been?" She questioned

"Good" we all replied deadly, and she smiled.

"Y'all look so cute." She directed her words to are black suits, and Mila black dress.

"Thanks" Mila and I smiled

My mom and younger siblings finally walked in and she went over to them.

Thank Goodness

"She annoying" Robert rolled his eyes, going to sit on the second row bench. We all followed him, Delas sitting on the right of him, I siting on the left, and Mila sitting next to me.

ManMan quickly came over to me after squeezing out of one of are grandma hugs. He sat on my lap, and started doing tiktok dances with his hands.

"I'm a savage, classy, bougie, ratchet" he said, making me and my siblings laugh.

Mikes auntie went up to the casket and started to sob, making me pout. What caught me off guard is Robert and Delas silently wheezing.

"Her lash is damn near off her eyelid" Delas pointed, and I quickly knocked his hand down as Robert laughed more dramatically.

Isabella and Zoey sat next to Mila, and my mom sat at the end of all us.

"Here today everyone has gathered......" The person that directs funerals started to speak, once everyone took their seats.

"She the one that was throwing it back, on Trayvon at Grandma Becky birthday party." Robert tried to respectfully point, making me let out a breath of air from my nose, almost laughed.

Shit

"Was she doing a good job?" ManMan quietly asked, and we couldn't hold back are laughs.

Fuck. Fuck.

"Yeah she was" Rob grinned.

"That's nice" ManMan clapped, and I quickly stopped him.

"So just know he'll be watching over you at all times, to protect and confront"

"He bet not be watching over be while I beat my dick."

"No thank you, I beat my meat to much"

Both Robert and Delas spoke at the same time causing me to look at them with wide eyes.

"You know what, it'll probably be a good thing, because I be tryna get that demon out of me." Robert let out a puff of exhaustion.

"Tell me about it." Delas said, and they shook on it.

"Yeah maybe he can help you." ManMan spoke, making them chuckle, at this point I had no words, my mind went blank.

"Yeah maybe"

"My lord, my lord, say you gone hold us, in this time of need" the choir started to sing.

"My lord, my lord, say you gone eat my ass in this time of need" Robert lowly mocked, making Mila, Delas, and me laugh.

"Oh lord, my sweet savior. Say you gone love us in this time of need"

"Oh daddy, my sweet master. Say you gone dick me down in this time of need" Robert snapped his fingers along with the choir, causing are laughter to get more intense.

"Gay" Delas snickered.

"Whisper in my ear and tell me it's gone be alright. Whisper in my ear, and tell me if I'm giving a enough, tell me sweet Jesus" me and all my siblings heads snapped up at the choir.

Hell they just say?

"Man they just asking for it now." Robert mugged.

"Amen" they all clapped

"Amen" Robert accidentally moaned super loudly making EVERYONE heads turn in are direction. We looked straight ahead tryna act like nothing happened.

Delas broke and started to wheeze causing me to instantly bust in a fit of laughter, then Mila started. All this made ManMan laugh with us, it was heavily fake, which just made the whole situation funnier.

"I got something for yo ass when we get home" are momma muttered, making Robert slouch down in the seat.

20 Minutes Later... THE CLARKSIN'S HOUSE

"I. Told. You. About. That. Bull. Shit. Do. It. Again. I'll. Give. You. A bunch more to whine about." I could hear my mother give Robert his lecture while whooping him at the same time.

"Now go to yo fucking room." The door swung open.

Me and my siblings sat on the couch trying to hold in are laughs, as he walked out the door.

"Yeah let me get my licks in on this nigga too." Mike came from out the corner and did a sneak attack.

"Don't ever in yo life disrespect my grandpa again" he punched Robert in the gut a few times, knocking him down on the ground.

Robert got up from the carpet and huffed out of anger, he was about to hit back, but I quickly got up and put his arms in a lock with my arms.

Got to hold him back, because he can really do some shit them hands. He once got put in juvie for fucking up his classmate face, not even expecting ole boy parents to press charges.

"And yo' ass too. You sat there and let him do it, you suppose to be his big brother." Mike tried to lecture me.

"Man, I'm only one year older than him. He know as much 'bout, right from wrong as I do." I mugged, before dragging Robert up the stairs.

He broke out of my hold, and ran to his room.

"I FUCKING HATE LIVING HERE, ALL YALL BITCHES CAN DIE! I NEVER LIKED YALL MOTHER FUCKERS ANYWAY!" He yelled after slamming his door.