14. The Movies

Thanks for 100 votes <3

"I didn't choose this life, this life choose me. Could have been on a pitch doing rainbow flicks." Music lowly played on the radio as Grace drove and Nerissa record a video of us rapping along to it.

"So we going to go pick up yo little boy friends up first?" Grace asked referring to Robert and Sylas.

I texted Sylas last night asking if he wants to go to the movies with me and Nerissa, and he asked if it's cool that his little brother and girlfriend can come.

"Yea'er" I responded while taking Swedish fish off my teeth with my tongue.

"Okay, send me they address" she told me and I did. When stopping at a stop sign she put the location on her GPS.

"So, there's a hole you pee out of, there's a hole you bleed out of, and there's a hole you poop out of. Which one of those holes do you, you know?" Nerissa questioned, making Grace and I chuckle.

"I think the shit hole, because big shit come out of it, big shit most go into it." I shared my theory.

"Hmmm" she rubbed her chin.

"They live in a pretty neighborhood" Grace said as she pulled into Sylas street. I quickly looked out the window to see what she was talking about.

"Oh this is cute" I said looking at all the matching houses.

"It look like a utopian society, somewhere my momma would want to live." Nerissa mugged

"Will it's better than a dystopian society." Grace pointed out.

"But a dystopian society is more realistic than a utopian society." Nerissa brought up making Grace shrug.

"What the fuck do these words mean that y'all are using?" I questioned and they laughed at me.

I'm the least smart person I know.

"Your Destination is to the left" her phone spoke and I squinted my eyes at the house with a lot of cars in its drive way.

I pulled my phone out and called his number. He didn't take long to pick up.

"Hello" Sylas sleepily spoke as loud music blasted.

"I'm outside"

"Okay, I gone be out, give me about.... five minutes." He said and I could hear the music get louder.

"Okay" I hung up

Three minutes later I seen a girl come out the house across the street from theirs, I rolled down the window. Which allows me to hear the music from Sylas house.

"Teagan?" I questioned, and she shook her head.

"Yep" she smiled. I opened the side door for her, and she got into the car.

"I'm Brooklyn" I introduced

"I'm Nerissa"

"I'm Grace"

"Hi, you all pretty" she complement.

"You too" we said back, no hesitation.

Two minutes passed before Sylas and Robert walked out their house.

Robert got on the side Teagan was on and Sylas got in on my side.

Thank God Grace car is spacious because other wise, we would of had to squeeze together.