24. Called Out

Trenten Quinto Works -

Me and my family sat at the dinning room table playing cards, and discussing life.

"You think you learned yo lesson and wanna come back home?" Jenna asked her daughter Everly, and she shook her head no with a slight smirk.

She been kicked out for a two months, she should've.

"What you mean?" Her mama asked her.

"I ain't learn my lesson yet, I fell no remorse." She said knowing she don't want to go back home, and wanna stay kicked out.

"You coming back home, and it's gone be some dishes waiting on you." She pointed, Everly pouted and started to stomp her feet.

"So Trenten, I been seeing that you been hanging with ya cousin more?" Jenna said and it took me some time before I remembered about Nerissa.

"How you been seeing that?" I questioned with side eye.

"On snapchat, I got her on there." She said, and my face went straight.

"Now you know."

"Know what?" She asked.

"You is too old to be on snapchat." I answered, calling her out.

"Boy shut up." She smacked her lips.

"Don't you like that one girl, that's pregnant with that baby?" Karinna said out of no where and my brain went blank.

Why the hell would she say that?

"What?" Jenna said in shock.

"Huh?" My momma said in disgust.

"Where did you get that from?" I played clueless, and she smirked.

"She's friends with my bestfriend little sister, and word travel fast." She shrugged, like it was nothing.

"Yeah me and Nicey got a little something, what that gotta do with you?" I questioned.

"Nothing, I was just curious." She smirked knowing exactly what the fuck she was going.

"But wait a second, you dealing with a chick that gotta baby?" My momma asked.

"Yeah."

"So you dealing with a teen mom?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah."

"That don't seem like good news." My momma said.

"Yeah, it sound like baby daddy drama." Jenna added.

"Hmm mhm." I nodded, Jayana dad not even in her life.

"Aw, but is the baby cute?" Everly asked with a little pout, and I smiled while nodding.

"This why you my favorite." I said pulling out my phone, getting ready to show her a picture.

"Why she yo favorite?" Jenna mugged.

"She worry 'bout the important things." I said handing her my phone, the home screen already being a picture of Nicey and Jayana.

"Aww she is just the cutest thing." She said while Jenna snatched the phone out her hand.

"Look at that cutie." Jenna said.

"She is cute, what's her name?" My momma asked.

"Jayana."

"She decent." My sister said, and my face went straight.

I took my phone out her hand, and clicked it off.

She just fucked up the whole vibe.