2. Party

"Brook!" I got woken up out my sleep by Grace yelling my name, like she always do.

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around my room. The music lowly blasted as my sister danced around.

I peeped on the remote on the floor and I went to grab it. I end up bending down a inch to much and I tumbled off my bed rolling into the wall and hitting my head on the closet door.

"Ow shit" I groaned still determined to grab the remote.

"Brooklyn!"

She yelled again as I turned the music all the way back up and went back to sleep still on the floor.

She busted into the room and I just looked at her out of it.

"It's a boy asking for you at the door." She told me, I grew confused and got up from the ground.

I walked out my room and outside, in my sleep clothes and kinda messed up bun. I saw Trenten from the corner store sitting on the step.

He turned his head around seeing me, he stood up.

"What you want? No wait, how you get my address?" I questioned.

"We get on the same bus, but you never see me because I'm always in the back. But that's not what Im here for, I smell better?" He breathed in my nose, I took a sniff and backed away.

"Still stank but not as much as yesterday" I let him know. I'm not even being truthful his breath just smell like mint and blackwoods.

"Fuck you" he flipped me the bird.

"Dude bye" I scoffed

"Wait, you going to that party that's later today?" He asked me before I walked completely back into my house. I turned around and thought bout what I was gone say.

"Yeah, but if you gone be there, I might have to rethink my decision." I told Trenten, and he mugged me.

"Girl I... it's whatever you ugly anyways." He said flicking me off then walking away, my mouth dropped, and I looked around at the bare road.

He had me come out here for no reason, I went back inside my house and slammed the door.

I started getting ready for the party at seven o'clock since it start at nine.

I got in the shower and when I got out I put on some shorts ripped at the back.. where my, not growing right now, booty is. Then I put on this yellow bra shirt thing.

I looked in the mirror for thirty seconds to long, and I shook my head.

"Yeah let me.." I went into my closet and pulled out a hot pink hoodie, I threw that bad baby on and then looked in the mirror.

"For sure" I cheesed. I know I can't dress, but like.... oh well.

I finished everything off putting on my granny Chanel perfume, which she doesn't know I steal on a regular day basis, and she does not ever need to know.

I sat down at my vanity and started on my hair, for some dumb reason I always do that last.

Yesterday the lady came to do my sister box braids, she slid me in and did me a wig, it's black long and curly, and also.. I low key don't like it.

Already missing my real hair.

I took the bonnet off my head and started brushing it, I curled some of it back up, then sprayed on some hairspray.

I put on some finishing accessories known as, diamond earrings, the pandora bracelet Noah gave me for my birthday, and the gold chain with my name on it, while middle name, Jasiah.