Chap:2

"You're new here?" I nodded . "Do you need help finding your class?" "Umm ok thanks that'd be great." I said she looked at my schedule and lead me to my class. I thanked her. "Awesome we're in the same class" "Cool." I responded. The teacher lead me inside . "Ok clas this is our new student Y/n. Maybe u can introduce yourself to the class." "Hi I'm Y/n and I'm looking forward to the school year with everyone." They all clapped except one guy at the back with a hood on his head. This school is surprisingly really nice. I took the only free seat and that was infront of the boy in the hood. Our math teacher then walked in. While he was teaching. I noticed the boy behind me was asleep. "Mr. Jeon care to tell the class what I just said." The teacher said Mekong him jump from his sleep. "Who the hell are you?" He questioned me. "That's it to many times you sleep during classes. If this goes on Detention for the rest of the week." The teacher said walking back to her desk.

The morning flew by. I met Mi-cha for lunch. We sat at a table with 6 boys all from our class. "Hey guys, this is Y/n she's new here." They all looked at me. "Well don't stare at her introduce yourselves." Mi-cha said to them. They all introduced themselves. One of them were pretty cute. His name was Jimin. "Oo Y/n this is my boyfriend Yoongi." I said hi and we all sat down. I sat next to Mi-cha.

While we were eating and talking, another boy came up to the table. "Sorry for being late." He said. His voice sounded familiar. I turned around to see the hooded boy from class. He took of his hood and I finally saw his face

He spotted me and said, "You?" We stared at each other for a while

He spotted me and said, "You?" We stared at each other for a while. "Jungkook this is Y/n she's new." He nodded and sat in the empty seat next to me. They were all staring at him while he ate his food. "Aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" Namjoon asked. He rolled his eyes and turned to me. "Hi I'm Jungkook nice to meet you Y/n." He said in a sarcastic tone. And turned back to eating. "It's ok sometimes he's moody." Mi-cha told me.

Lunch was over and we all headed back to class. I sat in my seat and I notice Jungkook wasn't behind me. I needs to use the bathroom so I asked my teacher and headed to the bathroom. As I was walking I heard someone talking. "I don't wanna do that Mom, why can't I just live my own life!" He said. It sounded like Jungkook. I decided to eves drop just a little from the corner. "Mom I'm tired of being told what to do with my life! That's it I'm hanging up." He said. I then began to walk up to the edge of the corner. But he walked up as well looking me dead I'm the eye.