Chap:3

We stared at each other for about 2 seconds. "I'm Uhh s-orry I was Umm just going to the bathroom." I sad running off into the bathrooms. I went into a stall. Why was he arguing with his mom. Oh well . Not my problem. I exited the stall and realized my shirt was slightly unbuttoned. I then noticed my surgery scar was showing. "Ughh I hope no one saw." Suddenly Mi-cha walked inside. "Omg Y/n what's on your chest!" "What? Oh it's umm...." "Are you ok did someone hurt you!" "No no calm down it's just a surgery scar, I-I have a hear disease." She looked so shocked. I then explained everything. "Ooo well I hope u get good treatment." She said smiling. We then hugged and exited the bathroom.

While we were walking out I noticed Jungkook was still at the corner. He was still standing there staring at his phone. "Aren't you coming back to class?" I asked him. "I'll come later." He said still staring at his phone. We both walked away to class. After school, I waved Mi-cha goodbye and was walking outside the building. I noticed Jungkook sitting on the bench. He had his hood on and AirPods on. He's weird.

I should just leave, or should I go up to him. I finally decided to walk up to him. "Hey," I said he didn't respond. He just stared straight ahead. I decided to sit. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Fine." He responded looking in the opposite direction from me. "Then why are you so isolated all the time?" "I don't wanna y'all about this." He said walking away. I sighed and walked home.

I arrived home and flopped on my bed. Then I remembered I had to take medication. Great. I walked downstairs to take my pills. No one was home yet so the house was to myself. I swallowed the pills and flopped on the couch. My condition really annoys me sometimes. I can't do much. I can't run, or I could get overworked, I can't swim cus my parents won't let me, because they're scared. My condition almost put me into depression. I'm only 17. I'm in my senior year of high school.

I just wish I could be normal sometimes. I decide to do homework so I went upstairs. Mi-cha then texted me and said to meet her at the ice cream shop. I arrived and everyone was there. "Has anyone seen Jungkook?" Jin asked "Nope I only saw him after lunch." Yoongi said. Suddenly my mom texted me to come home. "Sorry guys I have to leave my mom texted."
I bid everyone goodbye and left. As I was walking I was looking for my mom's number to tell her I'm on my way when I bumped into someone and I fell.

"Oww!"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry."