Chap:10

After some time I got really bored and had one too many soda. So I had to use the bathroom. I wandered around the house looking for a bathroom. I then came to a hallway with beautiful pictures of Jungkook and his family. Wow I would never think he's a family person. He was almost cute in his pictures. I soon found what looked like the bathroom. But it wasn't. It was a bedroom. It looked like a boy's room. Oh no. I heard a door opening.

It was Jungkook!?! His hair was wet and he only had a towel around his waist. His abs were so defined. His biceps perfect size. "Y/n?!?" "Omg I'm sorry....I was looking for the the bathroom and I took the wrong........ turn so.....bye." I said running out the door. I closed the door and placed my hand on my chest. "Oh my god, wth." My face was flushed with red. I decided to just wait in the kitchen because, why not." I was beyond bored. I don't really go to parties. It's not my thing.

Soon I heard light footsteps coming towards me. "Uhhh hey..." it was Jungkook great :/ . "Hi.......I'm so sorry about uhhh earlier....I ummm didn't know it was your....." "It's fine.." he said scratching the nape of his neck. "Why aren't you out there, partying?" He asked. "I'm not the partying type." I said leaning on the counter. "Why aren't you out there?" I asked. He looked at me and said. "Well because you're here and you look bored so...." I chuckled and said, "Yeah I'm pretty bored." There was a moment of silence until he spoke up. "I didn't know you were coming?" "Oh yeah umm Jimin he invited me," he nodded slowly and said, "Jimin huh......do you like him?" "I-" as I was about to respond. Jimin walked in. "Hey guys what are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing just talking." I saw Jungkook gulp down his drink. Is he upset?!