Chap:18

He pulled me too his car. We got in and he turned on the heater so we won't get cold. He looked at me and said "You cold?" Even though I was shivering I said "No...I'm good." He looked at with a really type of face. He took off his jacket and wrapped me up in it. I was shocked at his movements. My cheeks flushed with a red hue. I was a bit flustered. He looked directly into my eyes. We just began staring deep into each other's souls, as if we were searching for something in each other. He soon looked away and began driving.

Timeskip 5 minutes

"Dang this storm is pretty bad." He said looking out the window. I nodded and replied, "Yeah it is." I turned on the radio, and heard, "Breaking news there is a terrible storm that is over Seoul . Please stay off roads and stay indoors. Outside is very dangerous." I listened to the weatherman state all the precautions. Just the. We arrived at my house. I as about to get out but I hesitated.

"D-do you wanna.......come inside......since you know the storm is pretty bad to make it home." I blurted fiddling with my fingers. "I wouldn't want to..." he stated but I cut him off by saying, "Its fine....and it's not safe to be on the road." I said. He nodded and we got out of the car and ran to the front porch. I unlocked the door and went inside. My mom texted saying that her and dad needs to stay at the office until the storm passes.

I took off his jacket and hung it on the coat rack. "Are you hungry? I can make ramen." I said as I turned to him. "Yeah ok." I went into the kitchen and he followed. I took out the pot and saw him opening the ramen. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Umm duh making ramen," i nodded slowly. "What you think I can't cook?" He asked looking at me. "No....it's just you don't seem like the cooking type." I said chuckling as I can practically feel him rolling his eyes.

Timeskip 5 minutes:

Jungkook POV

I was getting plates when I glanced over to Y/n. 
She was stirring the pot. Man she's so adorable. Wait what?!? What's wrong with me. I always feel a spark between us but I know she likes Jimin and I don't even know if it really a spark or just a dumb thought. As I was in my train of thought I looked over to Y/n who was bringing a spoon of food. "Here try this," she said I just stared at her and the food. I felt so numb. "Come on open up." I looked at her and slowly opened my mouth as she fed me.

" I looked at her and slowly opened my mouth as she fed me