Chap:39

Jungkook POV

I was getting my keys to my door when I got a call from Y/n. "Hey babe..what's u-" "Jungkook it's me Y/n's mom...Y/n is at the hospital." My heart fell. I hung up the phone and drove as fast as I could to the hospital. "Where is she?" I asked her mom when I arrived. "She's in surgery." I sat on the waiting chair with my head in my palms. Please be ok Y/n...please.

Timeskip after 2 hours*
Y/n POV

I slowly peeked through my eyes and found myself sitting in a hospital room. I turned to my side only to see Jungkook holding my hand. He was fast asleep. I slightly moved my hand

He slowly opened his eyes

He slowly opened his eyes. "Y/n-n, you're awake." My mom and dad soon entered with the doctor. "Oh good you're awake....." the doctor said walking towards me. "I'm sorry Y/n but you need a transplant ASAP. The heart isn't functioning at all. So we need to keep you here until we get you a new heart ok. I'm sorry but we're going to put you at the top of the transplant list so you can get one as soon as possible." She said smiling sadly and walking out the door. My parents followed the doctor to discuss further details.

"I'm gonna die aren't I?" I asked myself aloud. "I'm gonna die because I won't get a heart and if I don't get a heart I-I'll die and I-" "Hwy hey calm down.....everything's gonna be fine. You're going to get a heart." Jungkook said assuringly. "But what if I don't Jungkook..." I said looking at him with sadness. My heart broke when I saw his sparing eyes with slight tears. "I promise you're not going to die..."
I'm a heartbeat away from dieing Jungkook." I said as a tear escaped my eye he then stated...

"But you're also a heartbeat away from living..."