Chap:26

"I-I missed you..." he said holding me tightly. "What's wrong your mom said you're not talking..." I asked trying to pull away from the hug but he still held me tighter. "M-my dad and I got into a fight..." he said pulling away. "H-he told me...he doesn't care...about what I want....even though it's my life....all he wants is for me to take over......whether I like it or not..." he said as I saw a tear escape his eyes. "I- j-just don't know if I can handle all that... I'm s-sorry" he said as the tears began falling from his eyes.

I pulled him into another hug... "it's ok to cry......I'm here...."

He held onto me tightly as he cried

He held onto me tightly as he cried. I felt so sorry for him. I hugged him so tightly I didn't want to let go..

Jungkook POV

I hugged Y/n with every ounce of strength I had...I don't know what I'd do without her... she's so amazing. She was the first one to see me cry. The one I showed my weakness too.

Y/n POV

I pulled away and said..."Let's go talk to him...together, maybe I can help." "No..he won't listen." Jungkook said pulling away from the hug. "There's only one way to find out..." I said wiping away his tears. I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs.

I knocked on his office door. "Come in!" He said. I slowly opened the door. His eyes grew wide upon seeing Jungkook and I. "Y/n? What brings you here? Please have a seat." he asked. "Good evening sir, I'm just here to give you an understanding of Jungkook and what he's trying to tell you." His dad looked confused. "Jungkook doesn't want to have his life planned out..he wants to take charge on his own...he wants to try new things...he hasn't found a love for working in a company, and I'm not saying he never will..it's just he wants to find his own life and his own job..." I said looking at him. He stared at me with piercing eyes then he looked at Jungkook. "Did you tell her to say this?" He asked Jungkook. "No, dad, she came on her own." "Who the f*ck you think you are Jungkook?!?!"