Chap:8

After we ate it was getting dark. "Let me take you home." He said leading me to the car. I fell bad for him, his parents are controlling his life. I'm happy mine aren't like that but I hope his parents come to his understanding. "Hello..." he said waving his plan infront my face dragging me out of my thoughts. "You ok?" He asked. I nodded and got into the car.

We arrived at my house, "Thanks for the treat." I said and he smiled. My mom opened the door and waved at him. He waved back and drove away. I stepped into my house and my mom said, "Spending a lot of time with Jungkook huh." "Mom it's not like that, plus I think I do like someone," I say taking off my shoes. "Really who?" "A boy from school." I say walking into the kitchen.

"What's his name? how old is he? Does he drink?" "Mom he's nice and I'm going out Saturday with Micha so don't wait up for me." I say running up to my room. I lauded on my bed, I soon drifted into sleep.

Timeskip to following day

I came home from school and got changed. I needed to get to the hospital to do some treatment and checkup. We arrived at the hospital. The hospital was always a scary place for me. Everytime I go there's never good news. We were waiting for the doctor. "Miss Y/n." I shot up and waved my mom goodbye. I was allowed to enter by myself now so I went it. "Ok Y/n so I called your mom for your results." I realized my mom entered the room.

"So the valve still isn't functioning well but in a little bit of time it should get better, but there's no guarantee. If it doesn't and it gets worse then we may need a transplant." My heart dropped. A transplant?! I sighed and nodded. We left the hospital with blank faces. My mom looked so sad. I feel bad for making them spend all this money on me. We arrived home and I just went up to my room. I texted Micha for her to come over.