Chap:27

"Who the f*ck am I, I'm the son you don't care about I'm the son that always gets last preference I'm the son where my father doesn't even want to hear about what I want to do with my life!!!" Jungkook shouted at his dad. I looked at him he was in pure rage. He was clenching his jaw. Damn he looked so hot doing that.....wait Y/n snap out of it. "You know what you can't force me to take over and I won't so sick on that..." he spat out as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house.

He shoved me into the car. "Ow.." I mumbled. "S-sorry.." he said with sparking eyes from the tears. He drove me to my house in silence. I was about to get out of the car when, I looked at him. "Where are you gonna go?" I questioned with the feeling that he won't be safe. "Home duh." He responded. "No where are you actually gonna go." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on.." I said pulling him out of the car. "You can stay here tonight." I said as I smiled. He smiled back.

We went up to my room. I got ready for bed while he was just sitting there on his phone. I pulled up some shorts and a hoodie. I came outside only to see him staring at me. "What?" "Nothing you just look extra cute in pajamas." He said smiling cheekily. I layer down and he pulled me closer to him. I laid on his chest while he was stroking my hair.

 I laid on his chest while he was stroking my hair

"Thank you...Y/n really for everything." He said as he kissed my forehead. He kissed me on my head...Is he just going to pretend our kiss never happened?