Chap:36

We pulled away and I said, "I'm so sorry for not telling you." "It doesn't matter as long as I know now," he stated as he kissed my forehead.  "Does anyone else know?" "Just Micha and now you." He nodded and wiped away some of my tears. "I-I was just scared of losing you...." I said looking down. "Don't worry Y/n you'll never loose me...I'll always be with you." He said hugging me and rubbing my head. "Now come on let's get out of here before we catch a cold." He said smiling at me. I smiled and nodded. He lead me into his car and turned on the heater so I won't get cold.

I explained everything in the car to him, "So you can get a heart attack anytime." I simply nodded. "It's ok I'm here for you." He said holding my hand. "Sooook now I know you love me and I love youuuuu....will you be my girlfriend?" He asked pulling up infront of my house and turning towards me. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend."  I said as I kissed him goodbye. "Oh btw you got the highest in the class." I said as I walkers away leaving him in utter shock.

I closed the door and I leaned my back against it. "Wow.."

Timeskip to a few weeks later

Jungkook and I were doing great. Micha and I are now at the mall. It was a really sad day because she's going to the states for college. It was out last day together before graduation. "So how are things with you and Jungkook?" "Great actually, I never knew how much I really loved someone until I met him." She smiled. Tomorrow was graduation so I went home to prepare.

Timeskip to next morning

I was extremely excited. Yayy. My parents and I piled into the car and drove to school. I saw Micha and walked towards her. We were all lined up. I noticed Jungkook and he blew me a kiss. It instantly added more butterflies to my stomach. I blushed. The ceremony began. Now it was time for me to collect my certificate. "Miss Kim Y/n." The deep voice said on the mic as I stood up and collected my certificate. "Congratulations," the principal said as I smiled.