Chap:35

"You can't love me Jungkook...." his face was immediately filled with sadness. "Why not!" "Because I could die any second!" He looked shocked. I was in full on tears at this point. The rain was pouring. "I could die...any minute now....." "W-what..." "That picture is fake....he asked me to be his girlfriend but I rejected him for you...because I love you! I have a heart disease Jungkook." His expression was unreadable. He was in pure shock. "I didn't go to the beach before because if I overwork myself I can get a heart attack. I take pills every morning. That day when I asked me to hang out I couldn't because I had a doctors appointment." He just stared at me in pure shock. "This scar....is a surgery scar...." I said letting out everything to him.

"W-why didn't you tell me?!" He asked. "I-I didn't want you to be worried....I didn't want to ruin something good that we had.....my ex I told him....and he broke my heart...I didn't want to make the same mistake twice...because I couldn't risk losing you.......I-I love you so much." I said crying and wiping my tears. "Now you're never gonna want to see me because I lied to you...you're not even responding to anything I'm saying..." I said crying even harder of the thought of him hating me for lying. I buried my face in my palms, trying to stop the tears from falling.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me. I was shocked but tears still kept falling. "I-I'm sorry....for not understanding." He said as he held me tightly while I cried into his chest. "I don't care if you lied or if you have a heart disease.......I'll still love you forever." I slowly lifted my arms and wrapped it around his. "I-I love you too..." I said still crying.

"S-so you're not mad?" "Well I'm upset you didn't tell me

"S-so you're not mad?" "Well I'm upset you didn't tell me....but I'm glad you did tell me." He replied wiping my tears from my cheek. "I love you in every way.....whether you could die right now or not....." he said with a worried by happy tone. "Don't worry there's a low chance of me dieing right now.." I said and he said "Oh thank god..." and he hugged me tightly again. He pulled away from the hug and smashed his lips into mine.