Chap:17

My eyes widened at the smiling boy standing infront of me. "Uhhhhh......y-yeah." I said looking at my feet. We began walking and I couldn't help but think back on his statement. What's up with him. Oh well I just can't wait to meet Jimin at the lunch table.

We arrived at the table and everyone sat down. Jimin sat next to me and to my surprise he took my hand into his. I stared at it for a while. My heart was jumping out of my chest. He glanced at me and smiled. I shyly smiled back and began eating. No one seemed to notice our interlocked fingers. I glanced up to see Jungkook who was sitting opposite to me. He was clenching his jaw, stealing small glances at our hands. What's his problem? He's way to weird for me.

Timeskip after school

I was walking in the halls when I saw someone walk up to me. "Hey Y/n," it was Jimin. I smiled and said "Hey what's up." "You free this weekend?" My heart palpitated as he looked deep into my eyes. "Umm yeah I-I'm free." God Y/n why are you stuttering. "Ok the let's go to the movies." I nodded and smiled at the cheeky boy infront of me. "Ok sure!" Someone called his name and he said goodbye. I continued walking and I felt someone wrap their arm a round my shoulder. I was startled. I turned to my side only to see the one and only Jeon Jungkook. "Uhhh what are you doing?" I questioned. "Umm duh taking you home." He said looking at me. "I can walk it's fine," I said looking outside only to see it's storming.

Great. "Ok fine you can walk..." he said about to walk away. But without thinking I grabbed his hand and said, "Well if you insist on taking me home...." he smiled and grabbed my hand. And I smiled back.