Chap:42

I pulled away from Jungkook. "Please....y-you can't l-leave me.....d-don't leave me...." he said as tears were falling down his cheeks. "I-I have no ch-choice Jungkook..." I said wiping the tears from his face with my weak hand. "I-i love you.." he said touching my hand and kissing it. "I love you too.." I said pulling him into a deep kiss.

Timeskip 1 day

Everyone came to say....goodbye.... "J-Jimin don't cry, you'll always have a special place in my heart..now go on and meet one hot girl and love her....ok." I said hugging him tightly. "Micha...thank you for everything...you're an amazing best friend....make sure you excel in school and marry Yoongi ok.." I said chuckling as a tear trickled down our cheeks. "I-ok I will.."

I gave everyone a goodbye...except for Jungkook. Jungkook's parents soon entered the room. His mom was wiping some tears as she laid eyes on me. Jungkook looked at them while holding my hand. "I'm so grateful for you Y/n.....you made my little boy so happy...." she said crying as she held my hand. "He has changed since he met you...." she said with sadness in her eyes. "We really appreciate you Y/n and we're so sorry we can't do anything...to help..." his dad said. "I-it's ok....just promise me....you'll send him to college and respect his decisions in career choice.....please..." I asked his dad. "Yes of course...." he replied smiling. I looked at Jungkook...who had a tear on his cheek....

His parents soon left. "Y/n....thank you so much...." he said looking at me. "Thank you...Jungkook..."

Timeskip 2 days

My body was slowly giving up. It was nighttime and I was getting ready for bed. I felt like my time was coming near. "Y/n?" Jungkook asked "Y-yes.." "How am I gonna love without you?....how am I going to breathe....without you near me how can I function in life.....without you by my side...." he said crying looking at me. "Jungkook...listen to me..." I said in a whisper with my weak voice. "D-don't hold back your life for me....go out there and make something of yourself.....after I'm gone....you're gonna graduate college....and fall in love....get married....start your family..." "I-I only want to start a family with you..." he said with his voice cracking from crying.