Chap:23

"Ummmmm....what?" I was confused. "Duhh you can help me study...how about this afternoon." He said looking at me. "Ok fine." I replied giving in. We walked into class. I met eyes with Jimin. He smiled and I smiled back. Man why is he so cute.

Timeskip to evening

I texted my mom telling her I'm going to Jungkook's house. She completely fine with me being with him because she liked him for me. I was walking out of school when Jungkook walked up to me. "Hey cutie you ready." I nodded with butterflies in my stomach from the cutest nickname. We arrived at his house. He opened the door only to be treated by a lady. "Jungkook my sweet boy..." she said looking at him touching his face gently. "H-hi mom I didn't know you were coming home this early." Jungkook stayed looking at her with confusion.

"We decided to come home early to see you.......and who's this beautiful girl...is she your girlfriend?" Our eyes grew wide. "No..no she's just a friend from school," he stated looking at me. I felt a wave of sadness hit me but I didn't know why. "Mom this is Y/n, Y/n this is my mom." He said looking at me. "Hi..I'm glad you two are friends but maybe you can be a little more..." she said smiling at me. "Please come in..." she said leading us to the dining room. "It's been a long time since Jungkook brought a girl home..." she said now leading us to the dining room. "Mom.." Jungkook responded in an embarrassed tone. I lightly chuckled.

I noticed a man sitting at the dining table. He was reading something on his phone. "Hello son." He said still looking at his phone. "Hi dad." Jungkook replied rolling his eyes. "Come sit sit.." his mom said motioning me to sit down.

We were eating in silence until.."So you are dating Orr.." his dad questioned. "No no we're just friends from school dad this is Y/n..she's helping me study." Jungkook said looking at me. I smiled. "So you planning on going to college...Y/n?" He questioned. "Yes I am.." I stated. He slowly nodded. We finished eating and Jungkook and I went upstairs to his room. I remember the last time we were here. He was sleeping so peacefully in my arms.

I wish I could feel his embrace again...