Chap:38

We were now on vacation, I was hanging out a t Jungkook's house. I got hungry for something sweet so I decided to go to the kitchen. As I opened the cupboard I felt arms wrap around my waist. "How did I get so lucky with you." He said spinning me around. He pulled me into a kiss.

We were watching a movie when my mom reminded me I had to go to the doctor's she couldn't make it so I had to go by myself. "I have a doctor's appointment..." I said sighing. "Ok I'll come with you.." he said grabbing the keys to my car. "Umm you don't have to." "I want to...I need to see how the love of my life's health is.." he said. I lightly blushed at his words.

We arrived at the doctor's. I'm always nervous when we come here. I just hope it's good news. My hands were shaking a lot. Jungkook seemed to notice and he placed his hand on mine. "Don't worry, everything is gonna be fine." I nodded. We entered the office. "Y/n nice to see you again, and who's this?" My doctor asked as she eyes Jungkook. "This is my boyfriend, Jungkook." She gasped and said, "You finally found someone to love I'm so happy," I blushed and so did Jungkook.

"Ok Y/n according to your scans the heart is doing well but the valve is still progressing slowly. If it keeps at this rate your heart will be good as new. However if it halts in recovery the slightest action can cause an attack." I nodded, "Ok thank you so much.." "Of course take care ok." We walked away back to the car. "See it wasn't that bad...I know your heart will get better." He said smiling. I dropped him off at his home. I went home and as soon as I walked through the door.

"Everything went black..."