Chap:29

I smiled and just then Jungkook came up to us. "Hey guys..." he said in an all happy mood. "Ready?" He asked I nodded and waved Jimin goodbye. He's so understanding....one day he'll find the perfect girl..."Where are we going this time?" I questioned looking at him. "To the mall," "What? The mall?" "Um yeah you haven't ever been to the beach so you probably don't own a bathing suit." He said buckling his seatbelt. "True." I replied.

We mad it to the mall. We entered a cool store and I tried on a few stuff.

I came out to show Jungkook because he wanted to see

I came out to show Jungkook because he wanted to see. I walked out and his jaw dropped...."No no no no too much skin...to may guys might stare..." "Why would you care?" I said slightly smiling... "Because I'm with you...when I'm with you you're mine." I instantly blushed. I ran back into the change room.

I came out again wearing this one

I came out again wearing this one. "Meh it's ok...but it's so simple." "Dang you're really picky..." he chuckled.

I really like this one

I really like this one. I walked outside. Jungkook just stared at me. Did he not like it. Does it look dumb. "Woah..." I heard his mumble. I blushed. "It's perfect..." he said. "I'll take it," he said to the clerk. He bought it for me.  I thanked him over and over. We finished up at the mall and he dropped me off at home. As I was about to get out of the car,Jungkook kissed my cheek and said. "Goodnight cutie, see your tomorrow."

I walked through the door smiling. "Someone's in a good mood..." my dad said. "Out with Jungkook again?" My mom asked. "Maybe I replied. "What did you buy?" My mom asked. "I-I bought a s-swimsuit.." I said looking at my feet. "Where are you going to use that..." "At the beach......J-Jungkook is taking m-me tomorrow." My parents eyes grew wide. "You know you can get a heart attack if you over work yourself with swimming." My mom said. "Mom I'll be fine..." "Fine..what if you're not fine and you get a heart attack and we're not there.." my mom stated. "Mom I'll be ok you can trust me...please..."

I ran up to my room. I tried on my swimsuit again. And I realized.....

"Oh no my surgery scar!!!"