Chap:24

"I'm sorry about all that..." he said in a shy tone. "It's fine..." I responded smiling. "Ok let's get started..." I said taking out my math books. "Alreadyyyy.." he said whining. "Yes Jungkook...you need to do well." "Fine."

Timeskip an hour

He's pretty ok at math. "Ok good job...you deserve a break." I said smiling. "Really...yess.." he said running towards his video games. I sat down next to him as he played over watch and damn he's really good at this game.

After break

"Ok so what subject next....how about chemistry..." he nodded and went to get his books. I did so as well. I pulled out my book o my to see Jungkook's face really close to mine. Almost too close. I couldn't even find words to speak. It's like he had me under a spell. He was staring right into my eyes. His face inches away. I could almost taste his breath. He looked down at my lips. I was so drawn to him. His era was so tempting. "Ju-" I was about to talk but he cut me off by saying.."C-can I try a-something...." without giving me time to respond...he placed his soft warm lips on mine. It was so soft and plump..I softly closed my eyes and slowly kissed back. The kiss wasn't a hungry one but a soft gentle kiss. He placed his hand on my cheek pulling me closer.

We kissed for what felt like hours but it was only 2 minutes. We pulled away for air. He k-kissed me JUNGKOOK KISSED MEEE. Ahhh. He placed his forehead to touch mine. His hand still on my cheek. Suddenly the door opened. Jungkook and I immediately pulled away. "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything but Y/n your mom is here to pick you up..." Jungkook's mom stated. I nodded and gathered my things.

We went downstairs and as I was about to walk out the door. My hand was pulled back and my face instantly hit someone's chest. Jungkook was hugging me. "T-thank you..." he said I hugged back and replied "No problem.." I smiled and bid him goodbye. Wow....what a day....