Chap:11

So many thoughts were going through my mind. Why was he looking so mad. "Jimin!" Someone called him again, and Jimin left. I was a little disappointed, he had to go. I then saw Jungkook pouring another drink. With a lot of alcohol. "Jungkook you're going to get drunk." "Pfttt I don't get drunk." He said looking at me. "Where are your parents?" I asked. "They're on a business trip, as usual." He mumbled. "Why are you so quiet, when I ask about them." "I don't know.....they just never have time for me.....why am I even talking about this." He said taking another shot of his drink.

He set down his drink and said, "Cmon Y/n let's go dance." "What?!" My eyes grew wide. "I can't dance, Jungkook." "Neither can I but do I care no," he said grabbing my hands and pulling me. "Jungkook I really don't want to.....it not my thing." "How would you know if it's your thing unless you try it." He said looking back at me. I tried pulling him back. "Pleassseeee Y/nnnn" he whined. "Eww stop whining," I said finally giving in. He smiled at me and lead me to the dance floor. "Oh come on do I have to do everything." He put my hands on his shoulder and he placed his hands on my waist. "Now just loosen up." He said. I had no idea what I was doing but I felt so free. I  was dancing when he pulled me in and spun me out.

 I  was dancing when he pulled me in and spun me out

Nothing mattered in that moment. I felt complete happiness. No heart, no brokenness, no treatment, just happy. He smiled and said, "See aren't you having fun?" "Maybe a little." I said as he drank another cup of alcohol. "You're going to get drunk." I said, "I said before I don't get drunk." He replied and spun me around again. We literally danced for hours. We got tired and he was still drinking.

He took up a bottle of beer and gulped that down too. "Hey stop you're going to get drunk." I say snatching the bottle away from him. "I don't care it's my house, I can drink what I want." He said taking it back. "Hey Y/n, Jungkook." Micha said looking at us smiling mischievously. "I saw you too on the dance floor, I can't believe yo got her to dance." She said. I rolled my eyes and Jungkook replied, "It wasn't that hard to get her to dance with me."