Chap:15

I typed back ok and I got ready. I just threw on some black sweatpants and a hoodie. I was on my way to the mall. I texted my mom telling her where I was going. She said to be home by 3. I replied and went off.

I arrived at the mall. I saw Micha. I walked up to her. "Hey, what's up." I said. "Nothing." She said in a mischievously song song voice. "Ok now what is it?" I questioned out of confusion. Go to the second level of the mall. Right infront of the escalator you'll see a surprise." She said giggling. "What is it?" I asked. "Ummm duh a surprise." I looked at her and said fine. I was going up the escalator and I saw.

 I was going up the escalator and I saw

Wtf. I thought to myself. Oh no no no no noooo. Damn it Micha. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Micha told me to come," I slowly nodded. I then received a text from Micha, 'have fun ;)' great. "So you're my surprise? How great." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Well if we're both here then let's do something fun." My eyes widened at his statement. He grabbed my hand and lead me to an arcade. "Jungkook..an arcade." "Umm yess duh it's the most fun place ever." He said in an obvious tone. I rolled my eyes and followed him. We played car racing and obviously he won. I was now determined to win against him.

Timeskip 1 hour

Man this boy is always a winner. He's won every game. He had the most tickets. Damn it. We went to the prize section to hand in our tickets to receive our prize. We merged our tickets and he asked, "Ok so what do you want?" He said looking at me. "Me? It's your tickets," I said. "So," he said. He then rolled his eyes and chose an adorable teddy bear. He then gave it to me. "You're weird but thanks." I said. "He smiled and mumbled...

Cute..."