Chap:6

"Pfft yeah clearly." He said walking to the edge. "Why did you look so angry this morning?" I said walking closer to him. "I just get moody sometimes." He responded gazing at the view. The wind was blowing so delicately in his dark black hair. His jawline was perfectly shaped. His eyelashes just the right length. "Done admiring me or do I have to stand here forever." He said still looking into the distance.
I came out of my daze. "Why do you isolate yourself from the group?" "I don't know I just don't feel like talking sometimes........why am I even telling you this." He said looking at me. "Sometimes you just need to tell someone." I said looking back at him.

"I'm sorry." He stated looking back at the view. "For what?" "For your first day, I didn't mean to be rude I was just upset and had rough morning." He said looking at me again. "It's ok everyone has good and bad days." I said smiling and he smiled back. "Woah," I said. "What?" "Nothing.......just I've never seen you smile before..." I said looking at his face of confusion. "Well I don't smile often so don't get used to it." He said chuckling.

"Why do you come up here?" I asked "I like the quietness. No drama, no one telling you what to do." I nodded slowly. "Sometimes I wish I could just disappear." He said. I immediately looked at him. I then got a text from Micha asking where I was. "You should go..." he said. I just nodded and left.

I found Micha in the cafeteria. "Where were you?" She questioned setting her tray of food down. "Ummm I was just in the bathroom." She narrowed her eyes at me. "Are you sure," "ummmm yeah I'm sure." Jimin then came and sat next to me. "Hey," he said looking at me. "Hi," I responded. "So uhh I'm having a party at my house Saturday and I was wondering if you'd like to come....." he asked screeching behind his head. "Of course if love too." I said smiling looking away. He's so sweet. I was eating when a piece of hair came infront of my face and to my surprise... Jimin raised his hand close to my face and tucked the piece of strand behind my ear. His fingered were so soft. I felt as if everything was moving so slowly. Wow