Chap:30

Oh my god I hope he didn't see it. How am I going to explain it !!!ahhhh ok calm down maybe he didn't see it. Ding. I got a message and as I checked it was from Jungkook. Hey cutie....I saw a scar on your chest...everything ok? Oh no. Ummmmm thin think think Y/n. Oh I got it. It's nothing kookie, just I had a cat that scratched me pretty bad...but she died...I said hoping he would buy it. I even used a nickname so he won't get suspicious. Ok np..I'll come pick you up tmr at 8:00 I replied yes and then got ready for bed.

Timeskip to Morning

I was beyond excited. Ahh I couldn't wait. My heart was palpitating with joy. Jungkook was outside so I dashed downstairs. "Be careful ok..." my mom said. "Don't worry mom I will."
I ran out the door. I got into his car only to see Jungkook on a black fitted T-shirt and some blue swim trunks. His thighs were so muscular. Snap out of it Y/n. "Ready.." I nodded in excitement. "You're so cute.." he said. I blushed and looked out the window.

We were driving for a while until Jungkook told me to cover my eyes. I did as I was told. He helped me get out of the car. He placed his hands over mine. And said, "ok Open." But to my disappointment it was a woods. "Ummmm is this a joke.." I said. Looking at him. "Don't worry it gets better." He said and lead me into the woods. "Do you even know where you're going Jungkook?" "Of course o come here all the time." He said assuring me. I was walking when I accidentally tripped on a branch. But before I fell I felt two muscular arms catch me. "Careful.....I don't want you getting hurt." He said helping me stand up straight. He then held my hand and walked beside me.

Soon I heard the crashing of waves, "We're getting close..." he said. Excitement bubbles in me. I saw the opening of the woods and it was so.......