Chap:19

Jungkook POV

I ate the food and gave her a thumbs up. She's so good at cooking. Am I perhaps falling for her. Hah no way.

Y/n POV

We finished cooking and went to the living room to eat. We were watching a Korean drama. It was so amazing. "I don't get it...why can't he just tell her he loves her?" I inquired clearly getting frustrated with the characters. "He doesn't want to say anything because he's scared he'll ruin their friendship , he's scared she doesn't feel the same way, he's scared he'll loose her." Jungkook said looking at the tv slurping his noodles.

I just stared at him in disbelief of what he just said. "Wow, who knew you'd be so sentimental." I stated looking back at the tv. "Pfftt I'm not sentimental." He said and we chuckled. We finished eating and a loud bang of thunder struck. I jumped. "Awww look at the little scaredy cat." Jungkook teased at me. I rolled my eyes and responded. "I'm not a scaredy cat." I suddenly remembered my pills. I went to the bathroom and took them quickly.

I sighed walking out. Dumb pills. "Let's watch a movie." He suggested. "Ok which one?" I questioned. "I'll choose." He replied.

And to make it even better he chose a horror movie. Awesome. I wasn't into horror movies but Why not. I brought some blankets because it got really cold.

Timeskip half hour

I the movie was pretty scary. I jumped at every little scare. Jungkook didn't move a muscle. He was so calm and collected. Another loud thunder rolled just as a jump scare came. I screamed and unconsciously shielded myself by hugging Jungkook. Wtf am I doing. He looked at me and chuckled. "It's ok it's just a movie." He said comforting me. He pulled me closer to him. I felt so protected. Like nothing could touch me now I'm in his arms. What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook?

 What are you doing to me Jeon Jungkook?