Chap:34

I became worried, where could he be. I decided to look around the area. It was getting pretty late and the sun was setting. I then noticed a boy in a hood sitting on a park bench.

 I then noticed a boy in a hood sitting on a park bench

I knew it was him. I slowly walked up to him and sat next to him. "Jungkook a-are you ok." I looked right into his eyes. All I could see was sadness. My heart broke to see him like this. He took off his mask and said. "I don't know Y/n you tell me." He showed me a picture on his phone.

Flashback to this morning
Jungkook POV

I got up ready to go to school when I got a message from an unknown number. It was picture captioned with, How do you like your innocent princess now. I opened the pictures. My heart dropped. It was a picture of Y/n and Jimin. H-he was kissing her cheek, and she hugged him. I felt so hurt. How could she betray me. After all we've been through. I thought she really loved me. After all the kisses...late nights..... tears began flowing from my eyes as I stared at the picture.

End flashback
Y/n POV

"W-what is this?" I questioned looking at the photos. "Who sent these to you?" "Does it even matter, I thought you were different." He said. My heart slowly falling apart. I felt raindrops quietly falling. He got up. "Jungkook wait let me explain pleas-" I said almost about to cry. "There's nothing left to explain." "Yes there is Jungkook please hear me out don't be like this." I said walking besides him as the rain pours down. "Don't be like this...Do you know why I'm like this...I'm like this because I opened up to you I'm like this because it's hard seeing the girl of my dreams hug another guy....I'm like this because I love you Y/n!"

"You can't love me Jungkook!"