Chap:22

It was now Monday...the first final exam of the week. I actually studied so feel good about it. I left the house and bid my parents goodbye. While walking I was reviewing notes when a familiar car pulled up next to me. The windows rolled down to reveal Jungkook. "Hey cutie get in.." I was taken back by the nickname that he gave me. I smiled and hopped into the car.

I was revising my notes when I asked, "Are you ready for final exam?" "Yeah....I guess." "Guess?! These are grades to get into college you know." I said looking at him worried. "Well I don't even know if I'm gonna go to college...my dad wants me to take over the company, but I don't want to do that." "Then what do you want to do?" "I honestly don't know...nothing has inspired me." I nodded.. "Maybe...try telling your parents that you feel like this isn't where your heart is and you want to do something else." "Yeah well they're coming back home today...wanna hang out later." He asked. I got surprised. Is he asking me out?! Pftt no way it's just a friendly hang. Oh shoot I have a doctor's appointment.

"Sorry I can't today maybe tomorrow..." "Ok deal." He said smiling. I unconsciously smiled as well.

Timeskip to doctors appointment

Ok Y/n just stay calm...it should be good news...I have been eating right taking medication...hopefully everything goes well.
"Ok Y/n according to your scans...if the heart doesn't function right within this month we'll have to put you down for a transplant...but nothing bad should happen...to you or the heart and it has a likely chance of functioning normally again." He said smiling at me. Oh thank god.

Timeskip to the next day

I arrived at school and I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. "Hey cutie going to class?" I nodded at the adorable black haired boy next to me. "Jungkook have to been studying?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. "Ummmmm .....yes.......maybe.....no." He said looking down. "Jungkook you need to study..even if you're going to the company or not. You have to study." "But I don't have motivation....how about.....

You be my motivation..."