Chap:9

She soon arrived and she came up to my room. "So what was the results," I sighed and explained to her. She looked so sad. "Hey don't be so sad, Jimin's party is tomorrow, we can get ready together. I'll be sure to dress you up extra gorgeous for him." "Stop..." I said blushing. "Isn't it obvious I know you like him." "I don't like him Micha," she looked at me with a really kind of face. "Ok maybe I like him a little....bit that doesn't mean he likes me." I stated. "Of course he likes you." She said and I replied, "I don't know, probably not." We giggled.

Timeskip to party day

Micha and I were getting ready together. I was at her house putting on my jewelry. I was wearing a red dress and a black leather jacket. It was pretty cute. Micha wore and blue dress with sparkles. She drove us to the venue. "Man Jimin's place is huge." I said. "This isn't his house it Jungkook's," Micha replied. "Huh?" I questioned. "Jungkook's house is bigger so he allows us to host at his house." "Ooohhh." I responded. "Ok so don't be surprised if you see any of the guys with girls, because they're kind of the school's popular boys." I nodded. We entered and the scent of alcohol and sweaty teenagers filled the air. It was so loud and dark. Everyone was either dancing or drinking. Honestly this wasn't my type of party.

Micha spotted Yoongi and dragged me with her to see him. There was no sight of Jimin though. Could he possibly be with a girl. Micha and Yoongi wanted to dance so I sat there alone. Honestly I was pretty bored. I noticed a familiar figure walking towards me. It was Jimin. "Hey, Y/n." He said smiling at me. "Hai." "Do want anything to drink?" "Nope I don't drink." He gasped. "Omg I've never met a 17 year old who doesn't drink." I chuckled at his sarcasm. Someone called him and he had to leave.i felt a little sad he had to leave. I was left by myself again.

I suddenly remembered and said. "Where's Jungkook?"