Chap:1

New friendship

Hi my name is Y/n. I'm moving into my new house today. I've moved 4 times in 3 months. I have a disease called Valvular Stenosis. It's a disease where a valve in my heart can't function well, and not enough blood is pumped to the rest of my body. It literally sucks, because I get tired really quickly. I've moved so may times because I have to keep getting treatment but I'm supposed to stay here  because it has the best treatment in the hospital here. The house was pretty big, I notice another big house next to us, it was bigger than ours.

I was helping my parents move in boxes when my dad rushed to me and said, "Careful Y/n that's too heavy." He said snatching the box from my hands. They worry a lot about me. My condition is pretty critical. I may need a transplant if things don't go well. I have to take a lot of pills everyday. It's honestly pretty annoying.

After unpacking I went to my room. Tomorrow was my first day at school. I'm used to being the new kid anyway so it won't be that different.

Timeskip to Morning

I got up just in time and got ready. I put on my uniform and i went downstairs. I saw my mom laying out my food with my medication next to it. I ate and took my pills. "I can drive you to school you know." My mom said grabbing her keys. "Ummm no it's ok I'll be fine." "Are you sure?" "Yes mom don't worry, I have to go I'll be late." I waved her goodbye and I was off. I was pretty nervous but I got used to going to new schools

I arrived at the school. This was the hard part finding the office. I searched around the halls. I finally found it. I went inside and got my schedule. As I was walking outside the office I bumped into someone. And her books fell. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." She said rushing to pick up her books. I kneeld down helping her pick up her books, "No it's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." I helped her pick up her stuff. Her hands were pretty full so I decided to help her carry them. "Thank u so much, I'm Micha." She said. "I'm Y/n."