Part 1

" I am 15, almost 16." I said proudly.

    " And you want to apply to get into my school?"

   " Yes, Mr," I looked at the principal's name tag, " Gallo. "

  " And where are your parents, young lady?"

  " They. They kicked me out." I stuttered.

  " Well, I need your parents' signatures."

  " Can't we come to some other conclusion?"

" I mean, if you can make straight A's, and make sure you dont cause any trouble, you can stay." He gave me a gentle smile,"Do you have a place to stay?"

   " Yes, sir." I'm just glad I got an education, even after all I've gone through.

   " Okay, what is your name?" Mr.Gallo asked.

   " Neveah Withersik." I said after a couple minutes.

  " Okay,  Neveah, see you at school tomorrow." With that I left the room. I walked out the front doors and then it hit me. 'I have to find a place to sleep tonight!' I started walking, and suddenly,  I saw a bridge,  I guess thats where I'm sleeping tonight. Suddenly,  I bumped into someone. 

   "Sorry bout that, I guess I was just a little 'out of it'." I said as I started walking away, without even looking at whoever it was.

   "Wait! Not even gonna introduce ourselves?" So its a guy? I turn around to see the most amazing guy ever standing in front of me.

   " Sorry, I'm Neveah. "

   " Dana, and, you dont have to apologize."

  "Sorry."

  " Hey, my friends and I are hanging out tonight,  wanna come? You look like you could use a break from your parents. " he gave me a reassuring smile.

  "Sure." I didn't want to tell him about my parent situation.