3

I pull back and look into his eyes. Holy shit. I just kissed Mattia.

Mattia.

Fucking.

Polibio.

Alexis is going to freak out. He smiles and bends down to my ear.

"You're fucking gorgeous Allyson" he whispers. I feel literal chills run down my spine.

Next thing I know he grabs my hand intertwining our fingers and leading me upstairs. I should stop. I don't want to. He opens a door after knocking to make sure the rooms empty.

He sits me on the bed and bends down connecting our lips. This time faster. More needy than before. Suddenly my stomach is attacked by butterflies again.

He leans us farther down. My back all the way on the bed now. I feel his hands roam my body as his tongue fights mine for dominance. Nothing feels better than this. He stops at the end of my dress. Pulling away from the kiss.

He looks me in the eyes. "If you don't want to do this we don't have to" he says.

I shouldn't do this. I'm a virgin. Hes gonna play me. I'm not even cute. Why is he doing this? Oh but I want to do this with him so bad. "No, I want to. Be easy though. I'm a virgin."

He nods and with that he pulls my dress over my head. Out of habit I immediately cover my body with my arms. He grabs them softly and pulls them back.

"You're the most beautiful person Allyson. You don't need to be insecure." He says looking me in the eyes.

He doesn't mean it. Hes just horny. I know that. But still his words gave me such a good feeling. Soon his lips are back on mine. He slowly starts kissing down my jawline and neck. He finds a spot that makes me moan.

I can feel him smirk at the sound. He starts sucking on that spot. Definitely leaving a hickey.

~skip to after the sex scene because idk how to write that stuff~

I'm breathing heavily as he lays next to me. "That was great" he says looking at me.

"Yeah" I smile back at him.

He grabs my waist and pulls my close to him kissing my forehead before standing up and finding his clothes.

I follow his lead and try to find my clothes. I get my bra and under wear on. By then he has his t-shirt and pants on. "Mattia do you see my dress?"

He looks around. "No I don't."

"Fuck" I say under my breath. I'm standing here in my underwear and I cant find my dress. I feel insecure so I cover what I can with my hands. Mattia notices.

"You dont have to be shy around me princess." He says walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my body. "Here have this" he says moving back and handing me his hoodie.

"Thanks" I say putting it on. I look in the mirror that I found in the corner of the room. I fix my hair and pull the hoodie down. "This is nice and all Mattia. But how the HELL am I supposed to get out of the party in just this?" I say pointing at the hoodie.

"We can take you out the back way to your car." He responds

"Okay" I say relieved. He grabs my hand and leads me out to my car with only a few people seeing us.

"Mattia. I have to drive Alexis home I'm her DD. Will you go get her."

"Yeah sure" he says staring at me.

"Thank you" I say engulfing him in a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow for the project baby." He says kissing my forehead and walking away.

Did I really just do that. Mattia. I lost my v-card to Mattia. He was definitely drunk. He had to be. No way hes coming over tomorrow. Hell no. He just can't. Why did I do that. I liked it.

I see Alexis walking over. She gets in the car so I drive her home. Her parents aren't home and there is no way in hell my parents would ever let her stay over in the condition shes in. I see her walk into her house and drive to mine.

As I lay in my bed I think about Mattia. He'll forget by tomorrow hopefully. If I'm lucky. I left a hickey but he probably wont even know that it was from me.

I really had sex with Mattia Polibio.

A/N so I dont really know how I feel about this story tbh. But anyway, I am using the name Allyson because I met this girl allyson1_ on this app in some of the stories I am reading so credits of the name to her.