19

"It was 2 months ago Allyson. The picture isn't new. I havent spent time with her since the day after the party, 2 weeks ago."

"How am I supposed to trust that Mattia. We've only been dating for one goddamn week and we already got drama." I say wiping my tears. I'm done crying. Fuck crying.

"Exactly we've only been dating for a week and I havent given you any reason not to trust me." He says pulling his phone out.

"I can see how invested you are into this conversation" I roll my eyes and scoff.

"This is how you can trust me." He says pointing to the top corner of the picture on Jenna's story. "If you would have looked at the picture for more than ten seconds before freaking out you'd see it was from 2 months ago" he says and puts his phone away.

"Oh fuck me for not wanting my boyfriend to cheat on me" I says getting annoyed from the attidute he just gave me.

"I wouldn't fucking cheat on you Allyson. If I didnt want to be with YOU I wouldnt be. Ever think of that?" He says standing up and throwing his arms in the air.

"Sorry that your ex posting a picture of you on her story makes me jealous. Sorry that I freaked out because I dont want to lose you and I thought I would." I say standing up and crossing my arms

I hear the front door open and close and a car drive off. Allan and Alexis giving us space.

"Why do you have zero faith in me? I dont want to have to walk on egg shells with you. I can't control what Jenna does. Shes a fucking bitch. We have to be stronger together if we ever want to make it in this relationship. If we want to get Jenna off our back. You freaking out before knowing the details is not helping anything!" He says walking closer to me.

"I'm jealous Mattia! I cant help it! Jenna is a fucking 10. You were with her for so long. You still hung out with her after you guys broke up. I'm scared to commit to you because you'll always have other options. Whether its jenna or literally any other girl at our school. You had a thing with cynthia not that long ago.you have options and I dont see how I compare to them." I say un crossing my arms.

"Allyson, baby" he says walking closer. "You are who I want. You're different from them. You're shy and funny. Smart and beautiful. But you're humble. The difference between you and Jenna and Cynthia is that you're a perfect 10 but unlike them you are humble about it. Chill. You dont use it to your advantage. You're good for me. They only lead me down the wrong path."

"Being with someone who has options is intimidating. It's scary. It's like if I make one wrong step you could have another in less than a minute" I say tucking a piece a hair behind my ear.

"You're the only option I need Ally. You're the only option I'll choose. We've got something special. I can feel it" he says closing the gap between us and hugging me tight.

"I'm sorry I'm so insecure" I say in the hug.

"Stop apologizing" he says pulling away. "You have nothing to apologize for."

I just smile and he connects our lips. This kiss slower than the other. Savory.

"Can we work on this trust thing?" He asks.

"Yeah just dont go break my heart and shit." I say copying him from earlier.