31

"So I see you have a boyfriend" my dad says sitting down. "Mattia, have you had sex with my daughter?" The room goes quiet.

"Jonathan, shut up with the personal questions, you dont deserve personal answers" my mom says serving everyone food.

"Shes my daughter Melissa. I think I deserve personal answers."

"You. Were. Gone. She grew up over those years yknow. And if she doesnt want to answer to you she doesnt have to"

"I can see you're still the same stone cold bitch as when me got divorced"

"I can see you're still the same narcissistic asshole who thinks the world owes him something." My mom responds. Mattia and I laugh.

My dad glares at me.

"Dont look at her like that." My mom says rolling her eyes and sitting down.

"The world does owe me Melissa. My own family doesn't talk to me. My daughter is out having sex with some guy I've never met. She has two guys in her roof normally. Shes bestfriends with a girl who has probably slept with half of the town. So yeah, I think the world does owe me SOMETHING, anything"

"You left me dad. If you wanted me to be something else than you should have been here to raise me since I was 13. Mattia is good for me. He makes me happy. Allan the other guy is in love with Alexis and has never even hit on me so shut the fuck up about having guys in my room. Alexis, is the nicest prettiest, smartest, best friend I have ever had and she was here when you weren't so shut up and get out of MY house" I say standing up and pointing towards the door.

He stands up and walks to me. "You're the nastiest 17 year old I have ever met. Look at your outfit. So scandalous. No one wants to see your stomach while we eat." He turns to look at my mom "As  for you Melissa, my wife and my other daughter and son want to meet Allyson, so I'll be around more, expect me"

"I dont want to meet them. I dont want to see you. I dont want to be your family. I dont want to meet the women and children you left me and my mom for, get out Johnathan. And dont come back" I say crossing my arms and turning to sit back at the table next to Mattia.

"I'll see you around Allyson." He says defeated.

"I love you baby. You're strong. And I love you for it" mattia whispers in my ear hugging me. Tears starting to fall out of my eyes as the front door slams shut.

"I hate him" I say tears spilling from my eyes faster than ever. My voice shaky, my body fighting for air. "I can't stand him" mattias grip tightening around me

"Shh baby. Its okay, I love you. You'll be okay. Everything will be okay" he says hugging me even tighter. "Hes not worth it baby"

"I'm gonna take her upstairs" I hear Mattia tell me mom before grabbing my hand and walking me to my room. Alexis and Allan behind us.

I lay on the bed mattia pulling me close. Kissing my head. Holding me until I eventually drift off.