17

He leans into the kiss pulling me close. He grabs my hips moving them back and forth so I move with his hands.

In the most smooth way he flips us over making my back hit the mattress. He pulls his lips away from mine and moves down my neck. I can feel him leaving hickeys. I let out a moan and I can feel him smirk against my neck.

He pulls away and rips his shirt off. I flip us over and leave hickeys on his neck. Marking what's mine. As I pull my shirt off his phone rings. Ruining the whole mood.

I get off of him and find my shirt. I pull it on and handing him his as he answers the phone.

"Hello" he says. A pause. "Yeah" pause. "I'm with my girlfriend right now" another pause. "I'm not leaving her to hangout with you Jenna" that fucking cunt. "Hangout with alejandro and kairi. I'm not coming over." And then he hangs up.

"Jenna is a bitch" I say crossing my arms and flopping onto the bed.

"I'm sorry." He says putting his shirt on and cuddling me. "Shes annoying."

"You've slept with her so she cant be that bad." I say rolling in his arms to look at him.

"Dont be jealous over Jenna, she ain't shit."

"Shes so pretty. I hate her"

"You're prettier Allyson."

"Dont kiss my ass just because your ex called and ruined the mood."

"Whatever Allyson. Shes not even my most recent ex. Shes old news. Youre what's happening right now. Youre what's important."

"And what happens when I become the old new Mattia."

"You'll never be old news Ally. You're different from all the rest. You're special."

I just cuddle into him. I'm not gonna persue this argument. He smells really good. "I'm sorry she makes you angry babygirl. But, trust me she isn't worth it."

"I'm worry I'm so jealous. I need to work on it" I respond hugging him tighter.

"I've gotta go home soon." He says.

I just groan sit up. "Fine, wanna get some food first?"

"Yes I'm fucking starving"

We both get our shoes on and head to my car. "What do you want?" I ask backing out of the driveway.

"Chick-fil-a" he smiles

The car ride is quiet other than the music playing in the background. Do I feel bad for getting jealous over Jenna? Yes. But honestly it makes sense that it'd make me jealous. Those two were dating for a while and shes like perfect.

I pull into the parking lot of Chick-fil-a and me and Mattia walk in hand in hand. We order and Mattia insists on paying for me. Stubborn ass.

"I'm sorry for being dramatic about the jenna thing."

"I get it. We were together. It isn't fair for me to talk to her and make you uncomfortable."

"I should trust you. But this whole relationship thing is new to me. You're my first real boyfriend and I dont know how this is supposed to work."

"I dont want to hurt you Ally. Just remember that."

With that we just eat our food in a comfortable silence. Mattia makes me happy. I shouldn't let Jenna get in the way of that.

A/n sorry for the short ass chapter. I was just busy today. Hope you enjoy. Comment what you wanna see in this story.