15

"I don't want to hurt you Ally. I havent gone to Jenna's since the day after the party. I promise. Shes not the girl I'm into, you are." He says.

My eyes soften even more. How did it ever get this bad? When did it get this bad. When did i get so insecure with myself that Jenna can say "he came to my house after your date" and I immediately am pissed at him and immediately hate on myself?

This isn't how it's supposed to be. This isn't supposed to be me being to insecure to get into any relationship because I can't trust myself and my own emotions.

"Come over tonight?" I ask. Desperate. I want to be around him all the time.

"Yes please. Ale drove me so wanna give me a ride?"

"Yessir" I says smiling.

With that he hugs me and I apologize for automatically assuming the worst in in. Then we separate and go our separate ways to class.

Me and Mattia arent really that know yet around the school so I was honestly surprised when he hugged me in the hall. Ain't no complaints doe.

The next 2 classes went at a snail's pace and it was pissing me off. I wanted lunch to come. I was hungry and Allan keeps texting me asking about how the date went. I was about to text him about it. I want to talk in person.

Finally the bell rang signaling lunch. I walk out of the room and see Allan. I start talking to him about the date.

"So yeah, it was amazing. Mattia was a sweetheart. And hes soooo fine. It was an awesome night. I just want to hangout with him all the time." I say smiling.

Then I feel a hand grab mine and pull me close. "Yeah, Mattia sound like the one for you." A familiar voice. I look up into Mattias eyes.

"Yeah hes kinda cool I guess" I says smiling and resting my head in his shoulder as we walk towards the lunch line.

I grab a bag of chips and a water. "I'll see you later" I say hugging him.

"Sit with me"

"I have to find Alexis and James"

"Were right here." I hear behind me.

"Now you can sit with me" Mattia says grabbing my hand pulling me closer to him again. The control this boy has over me.

"Okay" I say smiling. "Deal"

He leads me to the table with all his friends. Allan, James, and Alexis behind me.

"This is Ale, Kai, Robert, and Mike he says pointing to the guys around the table. This is Ally, Alexis, James, and I think you're Allan" he says pointing to me and my friends.

"Yeah its Allan"

They all welcome us and we sit down. Mattia pulling me close to him. If I were any closer I'd be on his lap.

He puts his hand on my thigh slowly moving up every few minutes. No one notices but us.

"You look good today" he whispers in my ear. I just smile at him and lay my head on his shoulder. Everyone starts talking. The two groups that are pretty much polar opposites begin merging into one. Its nice.

I feel happy sitting here. With them. Mattia close to me. My friends enjoying the company of his.

It feels so right. So easy. Like I'm supposed to be here right now with all of them. I cant remember the last time I've felt like this. So full. Like I'm right were I need to be. It's such a nice feeling.

I never want this feeling to end.

A/n hi hoesssss. So I'm really thankful for you...like usual. I hope that whatever time of day this chapter gets to you that you feel happy and have a good day or a good night<3

Also little side note. I saw Tony Lopez' video, long story short... I'll never be the same.