24

The argument wasnt a long one. But it was messing me up pretty bad. Mattia was mad at me over nothing. I havent given him a single reason to not trust me. After our fight last night we just went back to watching movies. There was an awkward tension that neither of us wanted to bring up.

I finish getting ready and putting on my birthday outfit.

I looked good and new it. This fight is just pissing me off. Many people had called and texted to tell me happy birthday already. Ever since me and Mattia started dating people felt the need to like kiss my ass.

My phone starts ringing and I see that its Hector.

"Hey Hector what's up"

"Happy freaking birthday Ally. Wanna get breakfast this morning?"

"I have plans with Alexis and my friend Allan. You can come along if you want."

"Hell yeah I miss Alexis. Drive me?"

"Yeah. Where you living now?"

"I'll send my address." He says

"Okay see you soon" I respond.

I get the message from him and head to his house. We meet Alexis and Allan at a Diner down our street.

"HECTOR" Alexis yells excited running and hugging him.

"Missed you Lex" he smiles.

They dated in 6th grade. Most awkward thing ever. All of us have been friends since literally kindergarten.

"Allan this is Hector, hector this is Allan." I say introducing them. They shake hands and get into there own conversation.

"What's wrong girl" Alexis asks wrapping her arm around mine. How the fuck does she always know.

"Me and Mattia got in a fight last night about Hector." I say looking down.

"What do you mean about Hector?"

"Last night me and Mattia were having a great movie night. It was great. Then Hector came and surprised me when he got here and Mattia got jealous I guess. Defensive. Acting like he doesnt trust me at all. Which is totally unfair because I NEVER gave him one reason to not trust me." I say pouring it all out."

"Sounds like he just feels insecure. Not that he doesnt trust you, james never gave me a reason not to trust him but when he'd talk to random girls I'd feel insecure. He was loyal though up until the end. Does he know you're with hector?"

"No" I say looking down.

"Tell him" she says walking off.

I pull out my phone and see he texted me.

Mattia
I'm sorry for being dramatic yesterday. You're an amazing girl and I know you wouldnt do that to me.

Allyson
I get it. I love you Mattia. I want to be completely honest with you so I thought I'd let you know hector is here with me lex and Allan.

Mattia
Hang out later?

Allyson
Yes please.

I walk into the restaurant and sit with my friends. Releaved to not feel stressed about the dumb fight anymore.