29

2 month time skip- it's actually march 5th in the story now/current time.

I pace back and forth in my bathroom. Nervous more nervous than I've ever been.

Why?

My dad's coming to visit. Mattia, Hector, Alexis, and Allan are all going to be here. Mattia and Hector both don't get along still. I haven't seen my dad in 4 years. The door comes open and my mom looks at me. Biting my nails, pacing and breathing hard.

"Baby, calm down. It'll be okay. You've got me and all of your friends to support you" she says hugging me.

"I'm scared. I haven't seen the guy in 4 years. What if he hates my friends? What if he hates Mattia? Mattia is so important to me. But what if dad hates him?"

"One, your dad's opinion doesnt matter. He was gone. You fell in love. He cant have an opinion on that. Two, Mattia is a sweetheart and I'm sure your dad will like him"

I pull back and take a deep breath. "How are things with you and Mattia anyway?"

"Great honestly. He makes me feel so special. Him and Hector are always arguing which is so annoying. Alexis says it's because Mattia is scared Hector is gonna take me from him."

"Hector is a sweet boy but he needs to know how to control himself. You're a taken girl. He shouldn't be flirting with you the way he is." My mom says

"Hes so annoying when he flirts. I swear he does it just to piss Mattia the fuck off. And it works. Allan hates him too."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. How are Alexis and Allan?"

"So good. They're so cute together. And they're always laughing and flirting. I love them for eachother. I knew they were gonna date." I smile thinking of their relationship.

"It sounds like Hector needs to find a girl of his own so he doesnt 5th wheel to you guys." I nod at her statement.

"He keeps calling me babygirl." I say rolling my eyes

"How does Mattia react to that?"

"Yells at him. Threatens to beat the shit out of him. Says I'm his and hector needs to back off."

Just then theres a knock downstairs and I can feel myself get more anxious. I open the door and it's just Hector.

"Hello Hector, your early. Come on in buddy" my mom says waving and walking into the kitchen.

I walk to my room and Hector walks in behind me. "Hey babygirl." He says laying in my bed next to me.

"I told you not to call me that Hector."

"Because of Mattia. But he ain't around."

"So what. I love mattia. He can call me babygirl, not you." I say. Theres a moment of silence. When suddenly his lips are on mine. I start kissing back when I realize its Hector and not Mattia. I immediately push him back and slap him.

"I'm fucking taken Hector." I say throwing my arms up.

"Okay and? I can kiss you again. Trust me my then you'll be convinced I'm the one."

"You fucking kissed her!?!?!" Mattia shouts walking into my room and coming face to face with hector.