22

Mattia sent me upstairs to get ready for the day while he did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen for me.

When I got to my room I went straight to the bathroom and started the shower. After 3 or 4 songs I got out and realized that I forgot a towel. When I open my bedroom door naked I realize that mattia is laying on my bed. Shit. I use my arms to cover my body and walk to my closet to grab a towel.

"Its not like I havent seen you naked before." Mattia says propping himself on his elbows.

I just roll my eyes and wrap myself in my towel and finding an outfit to wear. I walk back to the bathroom dry off and put this on:

When I walk out Mattia looks up from his phone and smiles, crawling off of my bed and walking towards me

He places his hands on my hips pulling my body close to his. "You're literally gorgeous Allyson." He says smiling at me before connecting our lips. "I...love..you" he says between pecks.

"I love you too" I smile back and hug him. "I have to drop some stuff off at Lex's house but we can go out for our date" he just smiles and grabs my keys walking to my car, me following behind after I grab things I had to take to take to Alexis.

"Where does alexis even live?" He says starting the car.

"Just 2 blocks away. I'll tell you when to stop" I say. He nods and puts his hand on my thigh before driving down the street. Soon we're at Alexis' house.

"I'll be right back" I say kissing him and going to Lexs door and knocking.

She steps out and looks me up and down. "Damn bitch whatchu looking so fine for?"

"Me and Mattia are going out today. I chose this." I say handing her her things. "I'm glad you're ditching. If your dad opened the door it would have been awkward."

"Have fun on your date. Wanna get breakfast with me and Allan for your birthday tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah. Where is Allan?" I say hugging her.

"Up in my room. Him and his boyfriend just broke up" she says

"Oh well, tell him I love him and if he needs anything he knows where to find me" I say frowning and hugging her before waving goodbye.

She smiles and waves me off. I get back in the car and sit down. Mattia puts his hand back on my thigh and starts driving again. "Me allan and lex are going out for breakfast tomorrow." I say

"Okay, hangout at yours at 6?" He asks.

"Yeah for sure." I smile placing my hand over his.

We pull up at this really pretty lunch place.

The date goes smoothly. Mattia being a cute goofy guy the whole time. Hes so sweet I swear. When we get done at the date we go to the store and he buys more snacks than I'll ever need.

"I love you so much Mattia. What did I do to deserve you"

"You deserve the world babygirl" he responds grabbing my hand and kissing me in the middle of the store.