25

I sit at the booth next to Hector and across from Allan and Alexis. Smiling at all of them.

"Happy birthday whore" Allan says laughing. I laugh with him and we all order our breakfast.

Allan and Alexis are off in there own conversation when Hector speaks up. "So, what's new. Alot has happened since I left I'd assume." He says turning in his seat to face me.

"Well, let's see. Me and Alexis were inseparable as always. We got in this fight a little while back but made up quicker than shit. When you left she was with James. They recently broke up though. I met Allan at school when I was sitting alone in the cafeteria because Alexis was on a date with James. Lex and Allan have gotten pretty close. I think they like eachother." I say whispering the last part. I was about to continue when he cut me off.

"I saw you and Mattia hangout now. He doesn't seem to like me much from what I saw last night. What's up with you guys."

"We started dating a month ago. Hes so sweet. He always knows how to make me feel special. Hes just" I smile thinking about him.

"A boyfriend? This is big for you. My babygirl is growing up." I cringe at the nickname feeling wierd when he says it. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that. You have a boyfriend."

"Mattia is so special." I smile ignoring the apology and nickname all together.

"You know, when I used to hangout with me you had your first kiss in a game of truth or dare now you're like in a relationship that seems pretty serious. That's crazy to me."

"Me and Mattia have been interesting so far." I say thinking back to the party we had sex at.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, the first time I talked to him this year was at a party where he took my virginity."

"Oh, damn. What happened to waiting until marriage?"

"Mattia being fine at a party where I was bored is what happened." I say laughing.

"He makes you happy?" Hector asks.

"So happy" I say smiling.

Our food comes and while we eat me and Alexis filled him in on all of the things he missed while he was gone. From 2 years ago when Jenna lost her virginity. To two weeks ago when she had a pregnancy scare.

I get a call from mattia

"Hey baby" I answer smiling.

"Are you guys done with breakfast?" He asks

"Yeah we were just about to leave the diner"

"Okay baby, meet me at the park by my house instead?" He asks.

"Yes of course. I love you. I'll see you soon" I respond hanging up.

"Mattia wants to meet me at the park. Can you drive Hector home?" I ask Alexis.

"Yeah. I'll see you later with your present" she says smiling. I just hug her and walk to my car.

I get to the park and I see probably the sweetest thing in the whole world. My baby. I smile and get out of ths car.