‼ PLEASE READ THIS ‼

‼PLEASE DONT SKIP‼

Now, I know yall might skip this but PLEASE dont. This story is getting some attention now to I want to take a good positive advantage of the views I'm getting and talk about something that is really important to me.

Mental health is so real and i have suffered with mental illness for long periods of my life. It's not talked about online enough. It's something that is swept under the rug so often and it's so fucked up. If you arent okay, find a way to cope. I know it feels like the whole world is against you sometimes but I promise times will get better.

It makes me sad to think that so many people are silenced about mental illness so often. Having anxiety or depression or whatever you may suffer from has become a joke in a sense and that is NOT okay. If you guys arent okay, if you need someone to talk to find someone please. It can be a teacher. A friend. A family member. You guys can even message me on here. If you dont feel comfortable talking to someone write it down. Let it out. I know that sounds so cliche but really, it can do wonders to feeling better.

Teen suicides rates are higher than ever and that breaks my heart. I want this story to be a place where you can let it out. I want you to all feel comfortable being yourselves. Sadly, I dont know you all personally so I cant affect it much. I wanted to let you know that you have someone. That you'll be okay.

I love you guys. You're strong and beautiful. Dont let what you cant control control you. 🥺❤