Chapter 11: Bath Time

They looked up at the studio with dreaded looks upon their faces, clutching to them their rucksacks and gear they hoped they wouldn't need. This was it, this is what they had come for, Henry gulped.

Bendy went first, walking up the steps and twisting the doorknob as it unlocked for him. As the door creaked open, there was a flash of light and the two found themselves forcibly thrown in while the door slammed shut and locked behind them.

"Ow" Henry muttered, unsticking his face from the floor as Bendy stood up.

"No backing out now" the ink demon said, reaching up to pull down a seemingly homemade calendar from on the wall of the long stretch of hallway, "That's strange" he said, squinting at the year that had been crudely painted at the top of the yellowed paper.

"What's wrong?" Henry asked, trying to ignore Joey's perfectly preserved body still lying in the hallway as he picked up their fallen things. Someone had cut his chest open and removed his heart from within, leaving an inky hole of nothing behind it.

Bendy gave him the calendar. "Well, if I'm not mistaken, thirty years have passed in this studio in less than a week."

Henry's eyes widened at the 1964 in big black lettering "That's impossible" he whispered.

Bendy shook his head. "We don't have time to question it. We need to hurry."

Henry set the calendar down on the floor and nodded "Right."

(A/N: I haven't actually played the game. I've seen snippets on YouTube and read all about BATIM on the wiki. I also own the two official books as well. So, I'm going to skip it. I just think the story line is neat, is all.)

~

They sat on the steps of the studio, covered in ink, blood and exhausted from their hard work and efforts. "Do you think we did it? Saved them all?" Bendy asked, setting the axe he had in his hands down on the ground as he reached for the empty 'The End' reel canister Henry was fiddling with.

Henry nodded, jumping a mile as Sammy stumbled out from the open door, still covered in ink and trembling from head to toe.

"Wh-Wheres Lewis?" he asked, collapsing beside them on the cement steps.

"Sammy! You're okay!" Henry cried.

He was quite sure he had been dead, how the fuck did he survive a blow to the head like that!?

Sammy coughed up ink and rubbed his face in protest. "I don't know if I am, Bendy. Henry I am so sorry..." he said weakly, trying to remove the ink from his skin, but the sticky strands refused to budge.

"It's okay, Sammy, honestly, we know you didn't mean it" Henry said, patting his back reassuringly.

Bendy grabbed Sammy's arm and heaved him into a better sitting position as he tilted over weakly.

"Would you like me to remove the ink?" he asked.

Sammy nodded "Thank you, that would be great" he said, going still as Bendy placed his hands on his chest. Pie cut eyes glowed golden and the ink covering Sammy's body melted off him and ran down his skin, pooling around him and running down the steps in a series of streams.

"There" he said, letting out a groan, he had used too much magic.

Sammy cleared his throat as if he could still feel the ink in his body, grimacing at the taste in his mouth, "I apologize for my extremist actions" he said, looking down at his bare feet.

"Like I said, Sammy, it's okay. It wasn't you" Henry insisted.

Bendy passed out and fell onto Sammy's chest as he did so. Henry scooped him up into his arms and cradled him carefully.