Chapter 23: Cowabunga Dudes!

Bendy looked out the back window of the car as the van with the logo parked beside them. Henry's face went pale as he surveyed it, he knew that logo. The Cartoonist stopped him as he made to leave the car, "Bendy, are you sure you know what you're doing?" he asked.

Bendy nodded "Of course, be right back" he said, taking off his seat belt and hopping out with his backpack.

Henry popped the boot for him and Bendy looked up as the man from yesterday came over to inspect it, "Here! Everything of Joey's experiments" the ink demon said, slinging his backpack over his shoulder as Henry helped Audrey out of the car, her new shoes were a little big and she was having a bit of trouble.

The man clapped his hands and whistled, and more people dressed same as him, came out of the van to pick it all up. Unloading the boxes from the boot and sliding them onto the floor of their vehicle. A skinny bean pole of a man grabbed the ink demon as he made his way to the front gates of the school,

"Hey! What's the big idea!? We had a deal!" he cried, struggling in the man's grip.

Sammy Jr, who was waiting for him, rushed over as soon as he saw them take his cousin. He aimed a good kick at the man's genitals and grinned as he hit the sensitive parts dead on with the tip of his steel-toed school shoe. The man winced and dropped Bendy as he stepped back in pain.

Bendy hugged his cousin happily as he stood up and brushed himself off, "Thank you!" he cried, happy for the rescue. Sammy Jr hugged him back. "Come on, lets go!" he said, letting go of him as he made a run for it. Bendy made to follow him, but stopped as a woman stepped in between them. She was holding a tranquilizer gun, the barrel aimed straight at him as her suit jacket furled in the breeze, "You're not going anywhere" she growled, pulling the trigger.

Everyone looked on in shock as the dart hit Bendy in the shoulder, and that was when all hell broke loose. The ink demon fell to the ground, the drugs knocking him out almost immediately.

"NO! BENDY!" Henry cried, rushing forward to help his son.

A burly looking man promptly tackled him and threw him to the ground, yanking his hands behind his back and handcuffing them tight. "Get to school, Audrey, John! Everything's going to be okay!" he called to his horrified kids as the man wrenched him to his feet and led him away.

They scooped Bendy up off the ground and stuffed him inside a cat carrier, "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Sammy Jr yelled, trying desperately to run over to help his family. He knew he wouldn't be able to help much, but he was willing to try! A hand stopped him, tugging him back as he struggled and cried, trying to reach his cousin who lay unmoving in the small wire cage. The teacher who had grabbed him, tried to calm him down.

"YOU MADE A DEAL, YOU BASTARDS! LET THEM GO!" he screamed.

The man smiled as he walked up to the very upset boy, still trying to escape the grip of the teacher who was so desperately trying to wrestle him still. "The US Government doesn't make deals. We take all the information we can get to help our cases. Unfortunately for you, Bendy is a part of that information. Good day" he said, tipping his hat at the youngster.

"Why? Why do you need us so badly? My son is only three! He is a child! DID JOEY PUT YOU UP TO THIS!?" Henry yelled, struggling to free himself as he looked over his shoulder.

"Joey shooed us away when we came knocking, I assure you that he has nothing to do with us turning up here. His case is being researched thoroughly. But don't worry, I will not harm your little ink demon" he said, the corners of his mouth twitching.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING LAIR" Sammy Jr yelled, "YOU'RE GONNA EXPERIMENT ON HIM!! YOU'RE GONNA SHOCK HIM UNTIL HE GIVES YOU WHAT YOU WANT!! YOU'RE A LIAR! LIAR LIAR LIAR!"