Chapter 15: Past Traumas

Bendy woke up the next morning to find everyone had stayed overnight. Wally, Norman and the others all sleeping on the floor of the living room, and wrapped in blankets and whatever else the Stein family could rustle up. Some were snoring and some were mumbling incoherent words under their breaths as they dreamed. A mischievous smile appeared across his face as an idea formed in his mind. The ink demon raced to Henry's small study and dug around in the art supplies for the permanent black marker he knew was in there, the saturating chemical ink filled pen was easily sniffed out among the mess.

He found it wedged underneath some papers and tugged it loose, rushing back to the living room to adhere to his prank. He drew glasses and mustaches and many things, doodling happily and muffling his giggles with his free hand. He was just about done with Sammy when the man suddenly woke up

"Huh?" Sammy asked sleepily, blinking in the morning light as he felt the cold marker tip leave his face.

(A/N: The permanent marker was invented in 1952 by Sidney Rosenthal. So, it's a little early, but meh.)

Bendy squeaked and dropped the marker, rushing off as fast as he could to find a place to hide.

Sammy sat up and looked around the room, noticing the drawings on his friend's faces and chuckled "Okay, what's on my face?" he asked the absent demon, standing up to go check in the mirror on the wall. Bendy giggled evilly from the kitchen.

"Bendy! Why!?" Sammy whined, gazing at the zig-zag mustache under his nose, it looked like Joeys.

Bendy giggled again "I drew a dog face on Wally!" Bendy replied.

"That doesn't answer my question, you mischief maker."

"I also drew some inappropriate stuff on Lewis' forehead," Bendy said, avoiding his question as he peeked out the kitchen. Sammy huffed and went to go check on Lewis, letting out an exasperated noise as he kneeled down beside his boyfriend. "Ah yes, the man I wish to marry if laws change" he said, gently turning Lewis over to check the damage done.

"Why did you draw dicks on my boyfriend's face!?" Sammy cried in shock,

The naughty ink demon just grinned.

~

Bendy wasn't happy, because of his prank and Sammy not wanting to be framed for it, the Musician had taped the black marker to Bendy's forehead by winding some scotch tape around and around his head until the entire roll had been used up.

(A/N: Scotch tape was invented in 1930 by banjo-playing 3M engineer Richard Drew. Hmmm, I wonder if he's related to Joey XD.)

The small ink demon had tried his best to remove it but had gotten stuck in the sticky plastic and tangled up his limbs along with it.

"Help! please! I'll do anything! I don't want to be caught!" Bendy cried as Sammy watched his struggles with amusement. "I'll untie you, but you're not getting the marker off" the man said.

Bendy screeched "Curse you Sammy Lawrence!" he yelled.

Lewis chose that time to wake up "Morning, Sammy, uhh? Bendy?" he questioned.

Bendy let out a demonic screeching noise as he realized it was far too late and Lewis chuckled "What's the matter with you?" he asked, sitting up and yawning as he stretched,

"Bendy drew on our faces, and now he's upset because I taped the evidence that he did it to his forehead," Sammy answered.

Lewis chuckled and stood up, trailing over to the mirror to see just what the little prankster had done to him. He grumbled as he saw the crude drawings on his face, "Hardy har har" he said sarcastically, coming over to help Bendy with the tape.