Chapter 21: Ask Him!

As soon as Bendy had left her line of sight she ran down the hallway to speak with Mr Sparkles in his office, fury in her eyes and her teeth gritted in anger. She knocked on his door and glared at Henry and Bendy as the man motioned for her to come in. The two were sitting down in the spare seats, Bendy writing stuff down on some paper.

No doubt tests to see what classes he would qualify for.

"What on earth could be the matter, Miss Hampshire?" the man asked as the woman grumbled.

"That little devil child threatened me!" she snarled, pointing to Bendy,

"Now hold on, he's a demon, not a devil" Henry said as Bendy put down the pen.

Miss Hampshire growled "Mr. Stein! Your son threatened to eat me!"

Henry glared at her, "If he did so it means you must've done something to provoke him harshly. Or you're lying and you did something to my son!"

Bendy blinked, giving Henry an innocent look as he fiddled with his buttons "I don't understand, class was fine, I did some reading and drawing and talked and made friends! Miss Hampshire smiled and waved at me as I left the classroom, that's it" he said,

"He's lying" the woman spat,

"My son wouldn't lie to me, I taught him better. Joey didn't, but I sure as hell did! If he is lying he's covering your ass!"

"Language, Mr Stein!" Mr Sparkles cried, standing up to try and calm the two down as they glared daggers at each other.

Bendy whimpered and hid behind Henry, his tests forgotten.

"I'm sorry for yelling, Bendy...I know how much it upsets you" Henry said, trying to calm his voice down.

Miss Hampshire tugged at her hair "UPSETS? UPSETS!? HE'S A DEMON!"

"Ma'am please, try to calm down so we can talk about this like adults" Mr Sparkles insisted.

"NO!!"

"Mr. Sparkles? Will you please take my son outside while I try and make this woman see sense? He's going to have a panic attack with this woman screaming like this." Henry grumbled, trying to remove Bendy's fingers from the back of his jacket as they dug into the fabric tightly.

"MR STEIN! LISTEN TO ME!!" Miss Hampshire shrieked, trying to get the man to understand. The principal picked up the shivering demon and took him out the office, rubbing Bendy's back as he trembled in his arms.

He really, honestly didn't like yelling at all. Joey used to yell at him and make his ears ring and it had made him nervous and fearful of loud noises. He'd go into a sensory overload and end up rocking back and forth and whimpering as he covered his ears, and it would take more than a few hours till he would unroll from his curled up state.

Bendy looked at the now closed door to the office, listening to the conversation as best he could with his sensitive ears.

"HE THREATENED TO EAT ME!!"

"He's a child, I don't think he knows how!"

"HE'S NOT A CHILD! HE'S A FUCKING FREAK IS WHAT HE IS!"

"Do NOT talk about my son like that!"

Miss Hampshire yanked the door open and stormed out, leaving a stunned Henry in her wake as she disappeared down the hallway. Mr Sparkles turned back around, and Bendy moved around in his arms so he was facing towards his father too. Henry sighed and came over, taking his son from him and hugging him tightly "She hurt you, didn't she?" he asked guiltily.