Chapter 26: Trick Or Treat, Freaks.

Sammy rounded everyone up, including the invited guests who had been gifted tickets. The Stein Family, and co. all filed into the ice cream store with Bendy at the front.

The store manager was quite shocked at the sudden group of people but smiled as he noticed Bendy, the little ink demon excited as he bounced up and down at Henry's feet. "What can I get for you, my friend?" he asked, leaning on the counter as Bendy pushed the foot stall over to the freezer and squished his face into the glass to check what was available. "Chocolate cherry please!" the ink demon said.

"One of my favorites" the man said, scooping a good amount onto a cone for his favorite customer.

~

Bendy had gotten ice cream all around his face as he usually did, and everyone one was talking and enjoying themselves in the red leather booths as lunch time neared. Harry and John were giggling as they talked, casually flirting as they ate their sweet treats, sitting side by side.

"Maybe we're soulmates!" John said,

Harry smiled, "You think so?" he asked, blushing a little.

"Soulmates don't exist" Bendy said, rolling his eyes at the two,

"It's just an expression, Bendy" John said, setting down his cup, he wasn't very fond of the cheap and nasty cones, but they had run out of the waffle cones he liked,

(A/N: Waffle cones were invented in 1904: Although Marchiony is credited with the invention of the cone, a similar creation was independently introduced at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair by Ernest A. Hamwi, a Syrian concessionaire. Hamwi was selling a crisp, waffle-like pastry in a booth right next to an ice cream vendor.)

"How so?" Bendy asked, curious to know,

"It means you're comfortable around someone enough to tell them anything and possibly get married, like Linda and I" Henry said, trying to wipe the ice cream off Bendy's face before his tongue could do that weird 'whole face' lick thing that Inky had taught him.

Once clean, Bendy glanced at Jane sitting beside him and sighed as he watched her eat her strawberry cone, "You do know our relationship probably won't last, right? I'm not even human, I can't give you what you need in life..." he said, looking at her sadly.

Jane understood what Bendy meant and patted his cheek "Just as your honorary uncle has done, adoption is possible" she said, pointing to Sammy Jr as he licked his his mint chip ice-cream off his spoon.

"I don't grow at all either! I'll be this short and tiny forever! Do you really want a tiny husband?"

"I'd be fine with it, appearance doesn't matter to me, you're awfully cute either way" she said,

Bendy dropped his ice cream on the table as he blushed, "Heh heh, th-thanks Jane" he said nervously.

Jane blushed and smiled, "No problem, Bendy."

When he was sure Sammy wasn't looking, he retrieved up his fallen ice cream with his tongue, extending it out and using his cartoon logic to make it bigger, until he could scoop it all up in one big slobbery lick.

Lewis grimaced as he watched him swallow, "Bendy, that was disgusting!" he cried.

Who knows how many germs could have been on that table!

"He's done worse" Henry pointed out,

"Like what?" Bendy asked, trying to think what could be worse than slurping up ice cream off a sticky, unclean bench.

"The liquid-filled candy?"

Bendy winced, "Right" Henry meant the people he had eaten,

"He just ate it off the ground" Lewis lied,