HOUSEMATES (part 3)

(continued) lol is this even a oneshot book anymore-

I was in some kind of dream state, but totally aware of every single thing I was feeling. The electricity of her lips on mine was enthralling, consuming – it was "just" a kiss, but it's unlike any kiss I'd felt before. Not like a man's kiss at all . . . softer; but more powerful for having that softness to it, mixed with the desire and the undercurrent of aggression in it.

That kiss seemed to last forever, and I remember it as one unbroken thing, but in reality it couldn't have been. At a certain point we were both naked, "still" kissing, but with the luxurious sensation of skin against skin layered on top.

I felt Lapis pushing gently on my shoulders; I glided down along her, my mouth laying a line of kisses down her, her skin so smooth and perfect on my lips. The pressure on my shoulders continued, and I hesitated, unsure. I looked up at her and whispered.

"I . . . unhhhh . . . haven't ever done it before . . . "

Lapis smiled a calm knowing smile.

"It's all right, Peri, I know .... natural, the rest I'll help you with. Don't worry."

I sort of half-processed her words, but my mouth kept sliding down. I reached her sex and breathed in deeply, and the scent of her filled me. A scent familiar, but somehow so different, and so powerful now.

I felt Lapis's hands on my head. I began to kiss and lick at her, too eagerly at first, I'm sure . . . I felt as though I were floundering a bit. But then I felt Lapis's hands, directing me, her sounds of pleasure and little words of direction and encouragement helping to calm me down.

It seemed like it took hours. Lapis held my head in her hands and slowly moved me to every place she wanted to feel my mouth. My lips and tongue swirled and caressed and stroked and probed every part of her; the scent and taste of her was seeping into me as time went on . . . her sounds slowly became more excited, more urgent, less articulate. They urged me on. I felt my own heart racing as her pleasure mounted.

Finally, when it seemed like she couldn't hold it back another second, Lapis exploded. I found myself sucking down her wetness, hungrily, unthinking, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. When the waves eventually stopped and she pulled my head off of her, we were both panting hard.

She pulled me up to her and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me deeply again. That same electricity flowed through me again, this time boosted by the taste of her on my lips.

I moaned, and I could feel my privates tingling, throbbing, soaked. I expected in some vague way that Lapis would now return the favor, as it were. I didn't say anything but I'm sure that desire and need were just oozing out of me.

Lapis rolled over on top of me and looked deeply into my eyes. I looked up at her, my whole body on fire, unconsciously squirming under her.

Her voice was low, enticing, as she kissed me softly in between phrases.

"Mmmmm . . . you gave me wonderful pleasure, Peri . . . mmmmmm I want to show you some amazing feelings, too . . . mmmmmmmm . . . in my own slightly different way . . ."

I tried to kiss her back as I listened, but her lips pulled away too soon each time.

"But I need to know . . . mmmmmmmm . . . if you trust me, Peridot."

I looked up at her . . . trying to quell my racing thoughts . . . "Trust you?"

She smiled. "Yes, you see, if you don't trust me, then tonight was well, something that never happened. But if you do, then tonight's possibly that start of something beyond your wildest dreams. But only if you trust me."