HOUSEMATES (parts 4 - 5)

I woke up, and instinctively tried to move, and found I was still bound and spread on Lapis's bed. I looked over - Lapis wasn't in bed. I felt a bit sore and was cranky from having slept on my back and restrained, besides. I had no idea what time it was. It wasn't light outside. I glanced over at the clock . . . 3:52 AM.

I realized as I tugged a bit that Lapis had loosened the ropes a bit, allowing some movement, but leaving me still quite firmly bound, and obviously not going anywhere without Lapis to intervene.

I had no idea how long I'd slept, but it couldn't have been that long. . My mound ached from the hard fucking Lapis had given me, and my mind was swimming, swirling . . . Wow! Who knew it could be like that with another woman? And what exactly had I said "yes" to a couple of hours ago?

I heard stirring and Lapis walked back into the room. My mouth dropped open a little seeing her in her long silk robe. Even at 4AM she was gorgeous.

She had a mug of hot chocolate in her hand and sat on the bed beside me. She smiled, and stroked her fingers along my right thigh. I shivered at the touch.

"Have a nice nap, Peri?"

I squirmed and grunted a bit . . . and mumbled something about how not as good a nap as I might've had had I not been left tied up.

Lapis's eyes flashed to me; the first time I'd seen her eyes anything other than inviting. The look seemed to go right through me.

She got up off of the bed, set down the mug, and bent down to pick something up.

"First lesson."

She leaned over, and stuffed her panties tightly into my mouth. She grabbed my chin in her hand, eyes hard, her tone harsh.

"When I ask a question, you answer, clearly, respectfully, and fully. Nod your head if you understand."

I nodded immediately. Her look and tone froze me, held me tighter than the ropes.

She smiled again and sat down, picking up her mug again and leaving me still gagged with her panties. I closed my eyes, tasting her on them, that now-familiar scent and taste giving me that feeling of being filled with it.

"I'll talk for a bit, Peri. You just nod your head when I ask you a question."

She settled and sipped, eyes traveling over my bound body, moving a bit closer.

"For one week, you will submit to me. That is our agreement. And I sense that you are an honorable girl, who will stick to her agreement, yes?"

I nodded.

"Good girl. Now, what exactly does it mean, that you submit to me? I'll explain."

"Quite simply, it means, I say, you do. This extends to any and all areas of our lives that I choose to extend it to. Sex, food, free time, etc. Anything and everything, depending on what I choose to control. To set your mind at ease, I want you to know that I won't order you to do anything illegal, overly dangerous, or downright sick. But within those confines, for the next week, Peridot . . . you . . . are mine."

I shivered again . . . the way she said the word "mine," was scary and thrilling both at once. I'd never had a reaction like that to a single spoken word.

Lapis smiled. "Do we understand each other?"

I nodded, and she removed the panties from my mouth. I stretched my jaw a bit and looked up her.

"Any questions?"

I know that I should have had a million of them, but my mind was strangely blank. "No, Lapis," I said.