WANT ME, WANT YOU BACK

(1903 words)

Or the one where Lapis can't keep it a secret anymore.

WANT ME

Lapis hated this. She really hated it. It wasn't that she disliked sharing her bed with her best friend...no...it was the fact that she liked it too much. The blonde haired woman tried relaxing her body, reminding herself that Peridot was straight, and had just come out of a bad relationship...which was why she was staying with Lapis for the time being...sleeping in her bed with her.

Ever since they'd been teenagers Lapis had felt this attraction for her best friend, yet knowing that Peridot was as straight as a stick she'd kept her hands to herself and her girlfriends a secret. Many of them had been angry at her and jealous of Peridot...wait....Peridot...she had unknowingly been the reason why Lapis' many relationships never seemed to last long.

And now here they were, lying in the same bed, both in skimpy little night dresses. Peridot sleeping...and Lapis, you might ask? Well, Lapis was fighting a battle with herself to not molest the shorter woman in her sleep.

Peridot's low groaning caught Lapis' attention and she wondered what was happening in the other woman's dreams. She leaned in closer, trying to hear what Peridot was whispering in her sleep, but it was too low for her to hear—and anyway—being that close to Peridot's face had caused her to forget why she'd leaned in to begin with.

Suddenly, Peridot's foggy eyes blinked open and she blinked some more, trying to clear her vision. "Lapis?"

Being this close to Peridot caused Lapis to lose control. Before Peridot could even speak, Lapis was straddling her and had descended her mouth downward to devour the woman's soft lips.

The feeling of Peridot's shy lips moving willingly on hers caused a thrill to rush through Lapis' body. This was too much...too good to be true. She slipped her tongue into Peridot's mouth and swallowed the moan that elicited from her friend. And Lapis' hands hadn't been useless all this time, no, they had been unbuttoning the shorter girl's shirt, watching in fascination as her pink bra came into view. Unhooking it from the front, Lapis pulled her mouth away from Peridot watching her budded breasts, before descending her mouth on one of the breasts.

Peridot cried out with the new and exquisitely torturous sensations that ran down her body like lightning, and pooled in her nether regions, fueling moans and groans from her as she threw her head back and tightly closed her eyes. "L—L—Lap--." But she didn't have the strength in her voice as her body began growing in heat, and her passion rose. Peridot's hands buried themselves in her friend's hair, arching her back to give Lapis better access.

Lapis playfully bit down around Peridot's nipple, but didn't do so hard enough to break the untainted skin. A smirk covered her face when she heard Peridot cry out her name. Flicking her tongue over the rock hard pink bud, she used her free hand to begin pushing away at the sheets that covered Peridot. "You don't know how much I want you." She whispered huskily as she began to slowly lick around the tortured breasts.

"You do?" Was Peridot's breathy question.

"Yes, Peridot, I do." Her licks began to descend in direction, and she smiled evilly as Peridot stomach muscles rippled at the touch of her wet tongue, which was drawing small circles...slowly going lower, and lower, until she'd reached Peridot's navel.

"L-Lapissss-."

"Shh, my love." Sucking on the navel, Lapis began to thrust her tiny pink tongue inside of it three times, giving her lover a hint of what she soon planned on doing with that tongue.